891-900

Chapter 891

Wang Xiuying watched Qiao Mulan's car drive away, bringing up a thick dust, and her eyes were full of mixed flavors.

Huang Xiulian listened clearly to the conversation between Wang Xiuying and Qiao Mulan just now, and she agreed with Qiao Mulan in her heart.

Although this is a bit heartache for Qiao Mulan, it is a practice of benevolence and righteousness.

She could also feel the change towards Qiao Mulan in Wang Xiuying's eyes, and only hoped that they would be kind to Qiao Mulan in the future.

Qiao Mulan left, leaving with everyone's entanglements and worries.

Sitting in the car and looking at the dusty road outside, Qiao Mulan thought that when Xu Xiangyang entered this small mountain village for the first time, Xu Xiangyang was worried that he was hungry because he didn't know that he had a freight base, so she brought a bowl of noodles.

Obviously he was very hungry, but he still pretended to be calm and said that he was not hungry, and finally gobbled up his remaining noodles.

At that time, Xu Xiangyang was really cute, with a cute breath in it. When she thought of this, Qiao Mulan's mouth showed a smile, and her eyes were full of memories of Xu Xiangyang.

After bumping all the way to the county seat, Qiao Mulan didn't feel too tired, but she felt like her whole body fell apart.

After getting out of the car, she went back to her house first. She hadn't gone back for a long time. There was already a layer of dust in the house.

Qiao Mulan cleaned up the room briefly, a burst of dust made her cough.

"Mulan, you finally came back. I haven't seen you for almost a month. By the way, do you know about Xu Xiangyang?"

Aunt Huang had just finished buying vegetables and returned to the yard. She saw Qiao Mulan's room door opened, and she walked to the door of Qiao Mulan's room excitedly to see if she was back.

"Well, Granny Huang, I just came back from the country."

Qiao Mulan smiled faintly, but the smile saw Aunt Huang's heart throb.

"Hey, Mulan, don't be too sad, I believe Xu Xiangyang will bless you in the sky."

Granny Huang cared Qiao Mulan into her arms and patted her on the back with distress.

She also thought that this time after Xu Xiangyang returned from the mission, the two of them must have good news, but she didn't expect the good news to come, instead, the bad news came.

Qiao Mulan smiled sturdily, trying to make Grandma Huang not worry about herself, but when she saw her smile in Grandma Huang's eyes, she felt more distressed.

"Oh, you tell me about you, such a good girl, how can you be so unlucky! How come this happened!"

Grandma Huang was talking while dragging a heavy cry. Qiao Mulan who had finally calmed down her emotions, the tip of her nose, which was driven by Grandma Huang, began to regurgitate slightly, making her heart very uncomfortable.

"Grandma Huang, don't cry. I finally managed to stop crying. You made me cry again like this."

Qiao Mulan sucked her nose, her tears rolled down, and her heart felt sour as if she had eaten a lemon.

"Mulan, don't cry, I won't cry anymore, blame me, blame me."

Granny Huang quickly wiped Qiao Mulan's tears, and watched with distress that Qiao Mulan had already cried so that her eyes were red.