481-490

Chapter 481 The More You Buy, The More Expensive

But to everyone's surprise, Qiao Mulan said that the money was paid for by himself.

This made Zhang Xuedong's face slightly changed, and his mouth was a bit bitter. Just now, I thought that Qiao Mulan didn't treat him as an outsider, so he would actually have to pay the bill himself?

Isn't this a parting?

"Mulan, it's not enough, I'll give this little money..."

As Zhang Xuedong said something, he took out a stack of money from his pocket, all of which were five and ten yuan, a thick stack. The salesperson in the department store could be regarded as someone who had seen someone buy something.

But it is very rare to spend so much money all at once. The key is that the person who paid the money is still a handsome young man, and the initial estimate is that the pile of money is in the hundreds.

When did money become so cheap?

Any young man who has so much money?

Then his family conditions must be particularly good. After all, since this era of poor supplies, when marriage can be done for tens of dollars, a man who can easily spend hundreds of dollars. .

It's really not that many!

"How can you give money to the things I choose? I understand your kindness, so I should give it myself..."

Qiao Mulan smiled and took out a stack of money from her shoulder bag. This time, everyone present was petrified, thinking that Qiao Mulan was even more exaggerated, and it was just a bag of money.

There was a lot of one and five dollars in it, and she didn't want to order it anymore, so she directly pushed it to the salesperson and asked her to order it herself.

For Qiao Mulan, who is full of money in a jar, it is only a few hundred yuan. She is really not bad for this amount of money. Moreover, she always feels that there is no place to spend money, and finally catches this opportunity.

She is naturally very generous.

The salesperson had a sad expression on his face. Today, I have met two rich people. I have been standing at the counter for almost a few years. This is the first time I have encountered such a thing.

I really don't know when the money is so worthless.

One by one, they are hundreds or hundreds, which makes her eyes straight. Her monthly salary is only a dozen yuan, and the little sisters around him are envious!

Really, people can't be better than people!

Qiao Mulan didn't care what the salesperson was thinking, because she bought too many clothes, she asked the salesperson for a cardboard box, and put some things into the cardboard box.

Actually, there are so many good things in her space, one hundred times stronger than this department store, but these things will scare everyone when taken out, so she still plans to have a choice, take something from the space and put it into this paper In the box.

In this way, I will tell everyone that I bought it in the county seat, so that it won't appear obtrusive.

Zhang Xuedong watched Qiao Mulan pay the bill. He would help take things silently without saying a word, but his mood was down. He always felt that Qiao Mulan shared a lot with her.

Qiao Mulan knew what he was thinking when he looked at him.

"Actually, I have money to spend. I am so generous. Thank you. If you didn't help me find a market for some things, I wouldn't be so comfortable. Are you right..."