371-380

Chapter 371 there is no Harm without comparison

"Let's go, grandma, don't have the same knowledge as this person..."

Qiao Mulan smiled and pulled Huang Xiulian away. The angry Aunt Han and Jin Wuniang didn't dare to get angry if they were angry.

Because, if Huang Xiulian didn't know about this matter, it would be okay. If she knew, it would be that what they did was really bad, and it would be light to scold them by pointing their noses.

In case Wang Chunlian made a ruthlessness over there, he would report the case at Huang Xiulian's instigation, and now Jin Shunli is the village head, and Han Sigou might be in jail by that time.

At the thought of going to prison, Han Sigou was frightened, and hurriedly pulled Aunt Han to leave.

Aunt Han, who had a gray head and a gray face like a mourning dog, had just returned to the yard, seeing that there was no one behind, she quickly closed the door, and then secretly asked her son.

"Fourth dog, why did Huang Xiulian learn about the things you took Wang Chunlian back that night, and why I was scolded and I didn't dare to repay it. I suffered such a big loss?"

"Mother, I don't know how Huang Xiulian knew about this matter, and I was wronged. I swear to God that I didn't tell anyone about this matter, and when I came back at night, I avoided people, who I haven't seen..."

Han Sigou here swears to the heavens, swearing that no outsiders will see it, but Huang Xiulian knows how.

"Could it be Wang Chunlian?"

Aunt Han suddenly exclaimed. When it comes to Wang Chunlian, you must know that Wang Chunlian is Huang Xiulian's niece, and she has always been at Huang Xiulian's house these days when she lived in the village.

If Han Sigou didn't talk about that kind of thing, it would only be Wang Chunlian.

"Hmph, it's probably her, what on earth does she want to do?"

Han Sigou grunted, feeling very unhappy in his heart. He only felt that Wang Chunlian was erratic, didn't he dislike him for not acknowledging that kind of thing?

How could this tell Huang Xiulian to ruin her own good thing?

"Yes, it should be her. You can see that Huang Xiulian also took out Moutai to drink at noon yesterday. At that time, she must have been very satisfied with this matter, but she changed her face today. There is only this possibility..."

Aunt Han said that the more she felt her guess was correct, that's it.

And Han Sigou had a bit of resentment towards Wang Chunlian at this time. He only felt that she was occupying the pit and not shit, and could not see her own good. When she saw that she wanted to marry Qiao Mulan, she made this song...

However, they had forgotten that the Wang family wanted Wang Chunlian to marry Acai. Wang Chunlian's affairs with Han Sigou must be kept secret, and no one would tell...

It's a pity that Han Sigou has completely misunderstood.

While Wang Chunlian was still fighting with her family, hesitated all the time, but she couldn't stand Aunt Jin doing her best at home, so she wanted Wang Chunlian to understand a truth.

Handsome and good-looking can't be eaten as a meal, marrying A Cai has everything!

No, Aunt Jin took Wang Chunlian out to buy vegetables early this morning. When she walked to the meat stall, Wang Chunlian couldn't move her feet.

"Mother, this meat is so fresh, there is a lot of fat, buy some..."

"Go, go, there is no meat ticket and money, if you bring me back a few dollars a month, I will buy you meat every month, no money, eating is a problem, how can I have money to buy meat?"