1111-1120

Chapter 1111 Robbery

It was not too late for Qiao Mulan to see the weather, so she asked Cheng Jiaming's driver to take them to the clothing store to pick up Wang Lan.

Xu Xiangyang doesn't care about it. They have a truck back, so don't worry.

When they arrived at the door of the clothing store, Wang Lan had already been waiting for them at the door. As soon as she saw Qiao Mulan, she immediately hugged her in excitement.

"You are here, you don't know how boring I am today. I don't even have a customer to say nothing, not even a person to talk to."

Qiao Mulan patted Wang Lan's back, and asked her curiously:

"No customers? How could it be possible?"

Since its opening, the clothing store has customers every day. This is the first time I heard that there are no customers, which surprised Qiao Mulan.

Wang Lan sighed decadently, then pointed to a busy storefront not far in front and said:

"Hey, a new clothing store opened today, and all the customers have gone to them, so we don't even have a customer here."

Qiao Mulan frowned and looked in the direction of Wang Lan's fingers, and saw that there were still customers now, walking continuously to the shop.

There are also flower baskets at the entrance of that facade, which looks like it has just opened.

"Go, let's go and see."

Qiao Mulan is now full of curiosity about this clothing store. Although it is a newly opened clothing store, customers will have some freshness and choose to go there, but it will not take away all of her business directly?

Several people walked to the door of this clothing store with curiosity. Wang Lan had no chance to come here because he was only looking at the store. He also wanted to know what's new in this clothing store and let everyone All come here.

After seeing the red banner in front of the door, Qiao Mulan immediately understood why everyone would come here to buy clothes.

Ten yuan for three pieces!

At such a preferential price, everyone will come here. After all, one is cheap and three are in love.

It's just that Qiao Mulan felt that the clothes were too cheap, and the cheap ones made her feel a little unreal.

So she really wants to know if the clothes are styled, or if the fabric is cut corners, that's why it is so cheap.

Even Vanke feels that the clothes here must be of poor quality. Knowing that he came from a textile factory, he knows the basic cost of clothes best.

Therefore, the price of the clothes is definitely not even the cost of cloth, and he feels that it is impossible to be so cheap.

But when the four people looked at the clothes in the clothing store with doubts, they all looked shocked.

The clothes here are not only real cotton, but also the most popular styles.

And as a clothing designer for the shop, Qiao Mulan saw the shadows of the clothes she designed from the clothes they have here.

It's just that they are very cute, that is, they didn't copy the clothes directly, but changed the style in some small details.

For example, if they use flower patterns, they will change to some leaves, and the color of some clothes will be changed to others.