511-520

Chapter 511 the emperor is not in a hurry

Here, before leaving the village, Qiao Mulan gradually realized something was wrong.

The villagers passing by would look at her from time to time, biting their ears with the people next to her, and watching what she said, it looked like she was looking at some strange animal.

This feeling is not very good. Qiao Mulan frowned. She wanted to ask what's going on, but she thought it would take a lot of time to go to the county. superior.

It's not too late to ask questions after buying the new year's goods.

But as soon as she thought about it, she ran into Wang Ling who was holding a tub in her hand and hurried back.

Wang Ling was washing her clothes by the river, but she heard several other women say that Xu Xiangyang and Wang Xiuying had gone to Jin's house to propose a marriage!

She didn't even wash her clothes for such a major event, and hurried back directly holding the tub.

Proposing marriage, it must be prepared for the bride price, Xu Xiangyang will go to propose the marriage without saying a word, where does the bride price come from.

Wang Xiuying always prefers the youngest in the family. Now when she wants to propose a marriage, she must take out all the things in the family to Xu Xiangyang as a betrothal gift.

Is this okay?

All of them are used as a betrothal gift to Xu Xiangyang, so their family will have to live their lives in the future!

No, she must stop the bride price before they go to the Jin family! This old Xu family is not the only son of Xu Xiangyang, he can't be so partial.

Thinking that she must stop the offer, Wang Ling didn't pay much attention to the way, let alone pay attention to the people around her. She walked fast with her head down, and naturally she didn't notice the Qiao Mulan in front of her.

But Qiao Mulan saw Wang Ling clearly. Seeing her coming over without hiding or avoiding it, Qiao Mulan frowned and had to dodge a little sideways. She didn't want to run into Wang Ling, otherwise it would be a little later. If something is wrong, there will be trouble again.

She knew Wang Ling's temper very clearly.

After hiding like this, he was safe and sound, but who knew that there was a pit in front of him. Wang Ling didn't pay attention to stepping into the pit, and she immediately fell down, just at the feet of Qiao Mulan.

"Oh, whoever digs a hole on this road! It hurts me to death!"

Wang Ling immediately yelled on the ground. After falling down, she held a wooden basin in her arms. After she fell, not only her clothes were scattered on the floor, but her elbow also hit the wooden basin. She screamed in pain.

A woman who went home with her clothes after washing her clothes laughed unceremoniously when she saw Wang Ling's fall.

They all saw Wang Ling just now. After hearing Xu Xiangyang's proposal of marriage to the Jin family, she was so anxious. Wang Ling's temperament, everyone knew that she was in such a hurry, wasn't it just for the betrothal gift?

As a result, he hadn't stopped the betrothal gift yet, and he couldn't stand up first after falling.

Hearing the laughter, Wang Ling's face flushed red, and she stood up with her elbow and yelled at the women.

"Laugh or laugh, whoever has not fallen, I will laugh next time you fall into the river!"

After roaring, Wang Ling glared at them bitterly, picked up the clothes and turned around. If it weren't for worrying that the bride price would be late and nothing would be left, she wouldn't let it go.