551-560

Chapter 551 Too Little

Jin Shunli was an honest person, and his ears were soft, he disarmed and surrendered a little bit.

Huang Xiulian originally had this temperament, but her relatives outside the family had already worn out her good temper.

All her good temper and kindness were put away and left to her family.

She also knows a truth. People who are soft-hearted and too kind will always be bullied.

Therefore, under the leadership of Qiao Mulan, Huang Xiulian gradually became tough.

But he knew Jin Shunli's temperament, and he wouldn't resist if he didn't force him.

Just like this moment, Jin Shunli's heart softened after hearing Aunt Jin's deliberate complaints.

"Sister, don't worry about the dowry. What I said will definitely be honored."

Jin Shunli groaned, and finally gritted his teeth and said.

"Well, Chunlian is getting married, and my uncle will also pay a little dowry money. Mulan is about to make a wedding. I have prepared fifty for her dowry. I have a bowl of water and I will give Chunlian fifty."

When I entered the mountain some time ago, every household made a lot of money and kept the New Year's money. Jin Shunli's money was not bad, so he even gave Qiao Mulan a dowry.

But it will cost fifty yuan to come out, which is a bit difficult.

But he can't be partial, isn't it, this Wang Chunlian is also his niece, he is an uncle, and the dowry that should be given is still to be given.

Therefore, he gritted his teeth and got it out with difficulty.

The rest of the day will have to live a little harder.

As soon as Huang Xiulian heard what he said, her face collapsed.

It's not that this dowry should not be given, but that it should not be given so much.

Jin Shunli, who is an uncle, symbolically gave a few yuan, or more than a dozen yuan, then he was worthy of the love.

Qiao Mulan is a great hero in the family, the backbone of her heart, no matter how much dowry is needed, that should be the case.

But what kind of temper is this Wang Chunlian, and Aunt Jin, they didn't feel at ease when they came here.

Some time ago, I didn't know how to pit them to death.

This Jin Shunli still had to give fifty yuan as a dowry, which really didn't make people live.

But Jin Shunli had already spoken, and it was difficult to take it back.

Huang Xiulian was so angry that she didn't want to see Aunt Jin again, so she left the house out of sight.

Jin Shunli also knew that Huang Xiulian was angry, but it was not easy to leave Aunt Jin to chase him at this moment, so he could only think about it, wait for the evening, and then coax it.

And here, Aunt Jin originally thought that she could make a good sum of money this time, but she didn't expect that the gold was smoothly deducted into such a look, and it was only given to fifty.

The Jin family is enjoying a good life now, but the fifty yuan is still short of it?

She was immediately unhappy, and regardless of Huang Xiulian's emotions, she pulled Jin Shunli and said:

"Fourth brother, I'm the only daughter and your niece. It's not easy for her to marry. She is still pregnant with children. After marrying Han Sigou, she doesn't know how to live her life. You said these fifty, Where is enough?"