1071-1080

Chapter 1071

Wu Jun and Xu Xiangyang walked out of the emergency room and went to the operating room first. They saw a few doctors, pushing the hostages just now, hurriedly out of the operating room, a nurse holding red blood high in his hand. , And then quickly rushed out of the hospital with everyone.

Everyone looked very anxious, Wu Jun and Xu Xiangyang didn't dare to bother them, and quickly stood aside and let out the aisle.

After watching the medical staff hurried out, Wu Jun and Xu Xiangyang's faces were a little gloomy.

"Hey, it seems that the person's current situation is very bad. It's not that I'm being alarmist, but you have to calm Xu Xiangjun. I think Wang Ling's affairs this time may be more serious."

Wu Jun sighed and placed his hands heavily on Xu Xiangyang's shoulders.

Now it seems that Xu Xiangyang is really the pillar of the Xu family. He has just come out with something, and he has caused such a serious incident.

Xu Xiangyang's eyes are full of gloomy eyes down now, and he feels very uncomfortable.

The divorce between Zhou Juan and Xu Xiangchun, in fact, Xu Xiangyang didn't care too much, and deep down in Xu Xiangyang's heart, he was a little fortunate that Zhou Juan, the pest, had left Xu's house.

Her heart was not in Xu's house, if she were allowed to stay in Xu's house, it would be Xu's nightmare.

Therefore, Zhou Juan's departure can be said to be a great event, at least for the Xu family.

Having such a mother is not very good for Xiaoya.

But Wang Ling is different. Although Wang Ling is usually acrimonious, but her heart is still in Xu's family.

What's more, she is the mother of two children, and her relationship with Xu Xiangjun has always been very good.

This time, the matter is said to be big or small, but no matter what kind of result it is, it is very likely that Wang Ling will have to stay in the mental hospital for a long time.

Finally Xu Xiangyang sighed and said:

"Go and take a look at Wang Ling."

Wu Jun nodded, because he had just come from there, so he knew how to go, so he took Xu Xiangyang directly to Wang Ling's ward in a familiar way.

When I arrived at the door of Wang Ling's ward, I saw Xu Xiangjun holding his head alone and sitting on the bench at the door, looking very distressed.

"How is Wang Ling?"

Xu Xiangyang's voice was a bit tangled at the moment. How much he wanted to use his true identity to ask, but now he can't say this, because he is called Wang Yun at this moment, and he is a person who has nothing to do with the Xu family.

Xu Xiangjun raised his head and when he saw Wang Yun, he thought it was Qiao Mulan who asked him to come over and ask himself.

Xu Xiangjun squeezed the corners of his chapped lips, his eyes were no longer energetic, and nothing but confusion remained.

"Hey, she is receiving treatment inside, and the doctor said she will come out and talk to us about the situation later."

Xu Xiangyang nodded faintly, and sat next to Xu Xiangjun. Wu Jun took a look and chose to sit next to Xu Xiangyang.

At this moment, on the quiet corridor bench, the three people sat together speechlessly, all of them with the same solemn expression.

A dull atmosphere condensed around, no one spoke, only the sound of uneasy breathing.