1041-1050

Chapter 1041 the petty

"Okay, but Sister Wang Ke, since we are now on the same boat, can you tell me who is the one who has been trying to harm me behind the scenes?"

Wang Ke was stunned, and closed his lips tightly. He hesitated, whether to tell Qiao Mulan.

After all, this person is not something Qiao Mulan can provoke, and even all of them can't provoke it.

"Do you really want to know? I think it's better for you not to know."

Qiao Mulan smiled and shook her head, and said firmly:

"In fact, Sister Wang Ke, don't you say that we have already guessed one or two, and I am not a person without a backer, so just feel free to tell me."

Backer behind Qiao Mulan?

In fact, Qiao Mulan doesn't know if she has a backer, but since Xu Xiangyang is so trusted by his chief, and Wu Jun has been helping herself.

Maybe the backer behind her is the same person as Xu Xiangyang and Wu Jun.

In fact, when Qiao Mulan said these words, she was very lacking in confidence, but she gave Wang Ke some courage, some confidence in saying this person's name.

Wang Ke thought for a while, and those people who approached Li Wangda also said that they had a solid background, but in the end it was not that Li Wangda was sent to prison, and Qiao Mulan was also severely blackmailed.

It seems that this shouldn't be accidental, but someone is secretly helping Qiao Mulan, otherwise, she won't be so smooth.

Moreover, Wu Jun was obviously in the gang with Qiao Mulan, because when Wu Jun was explaining things to himself, in fact, everything he said was partial to Qiao Mulan.

After thinking about all of this, Wang Ke smiled deeper, and Qiao Mulan also had a backer behind her. Then she should be more unimpeded when starting a business, and then this proves that she has made a correct choice.

"Well, then I'll tell you, do you know a woman named Xia Lian?"

Xia Lian?

Qiao Mulan was shocked. Since there is Xia Lian, it is even more explanatory that the person behind this scene is Wang Chenglin.

After all, the boss behind this Xia Lian is Wang Chenglin, who is also the person Xu Xiangyang and the others have been looking for.

"Well, I know, and I still have a close relationship with her, and it can be considered a deadly enemy. If she finds you, it will be understandable. But I want to know whether the person who bombed my factory was Xia Lian's personal thoughts, or the thoughts of the person behind her?"

Wang Ke was taken aback for a moment. He didn't expect Qiao Mulan to know the person behind Xia Lian. It seems that Qiao Mulan is really not afraid of that person.

"Well, since you already know the relationship between them, then I will also be honest and honest, and tell you without concealment. But in the conversation between the two of us, I don't want the second person to know that although you have a backer, I don't. I can tell you this entirely because I want to prove that I am indeed surrender. "

Qiao Mulan nodded with a smile, naturally knowing what Wang Ke was afraid of.

After all, she was an ordinary person, and she would still be afraid of becoming an official.

"Don't worry, I just want to make it clear, who is behind this who has been trying to harm me. In this case, I also know who I should avenge."

Wang Ke admired Qiao Mulan's courage a little. Since he knew who that person was and what kind of existence he was, he still dared to say something about revenge. This is nothing short of a fantasy.