351-360

Chapter 351 Touched His Nose

In the large courtyard of the Jin family, Aunt Jin couldn't help but tears down at this time. It was so miserable that made people feel sour when looking at it.

Aunt Jin cried while telling Chunlian that his father was not well, and he was going to be hospitalized at this time, and he was going to be hospitalized in the county town. Maybe this time he couldn't save his life.

Jin Lao Wu, who was attracted by her cry, was in a hurry.

"Sister, why are you crying? Hurry up to find Han Si's carriage and ask him to take you to the town. If you are sick, go to the hospital for treatment. To be honest, the treatment effect of the town's health clinic is also good... ..."

Jin Lao Wu remembered that the last time he fainted, it was Jin Shunli who took him to the treatment.

I was afraid that I had spent more than a dozen yuan on that time, and I haven't paid it back yet. After I got some money from selling medicinal materials, I paid it back.

In any case, the brothers will settle the accounts.

"Fifth old man, it's easy to go to the hospital. This requires money, a lot of money. Which hospital will treat you if you don't have money? You don't want to think about it. I have no money when I go back now. Watch him die?"

Aunt Jin was crying loudly when she said this.

She also wanted to go back soon, but she had no money in her hand, so how could she dare to send Chunlian's father to the hospital.

I didn't hear that Jin Shunli went to the county town to be hospitalized. He spent one thousand yuan, one thousand yuan, to sell all her family, but they didn't have that much money.

"No money, isn't Jin Shunli rich? You want it as soon as he wants it!"

Jin Lao Liu frowned, and glanced at Aunt Jin with disgust.

This Aunt Jin usually looks at a very smart person. Why is she stupid at this time, lacking money and guarding Jin Shunli This rich man doesn't know how to ask for money, why is she crying in front of them?

"Shun Shunli said he owed a debt in the hospital, and Huang Xiulian was in charge of the family affairs. She went to Caihe Town to borrow money this morning, and Shunli was in front of me and gave me all the money he saved..."

Aunt Jin hesitated for a while, and also said about Jin Shunli's money.

When everyone heard of the money Jin Shunli had saved, they all immediately surrounded them, and their eyes opened wide, wanting to see how much money Jin Shunli had saved.

But after seeing Aunt Jin put out eight dollars, everyone laughed, and Jin Laoliu even reprimanded Aunt Jin.

"You are an idiot, the fourth golden man is shrewd. This is fooling you. Why don't you understand that this is intentional. His family will be short of money and debts? The skinny camel is bigger than the horse, go quickly , Go to his house to ask for money..."

Jin Lao Liu snorted and waved to Aunt Jin to go to Jin Shunli's house.

It is probably his rushing actions that greatly irritated the sad Aunt Jin at this time. She stood up all of a sudden, stared at Jin Lao Liu for a few times, but said something unpleasantly.

"Lao Liu, your family has always been wealthy. The house of Jin Lao Si has just been sold for hundreds of dollars. Your family receives money every year. Or else, you can lend me some money to save the emergency, and I will pay it back when I have money. Give you......"