- My Big Softie -

2nd Person POV

The manor was quiet due to it being early morning. But thanks to the suns blinding rays through the window, Dark had woke up.

And of course he had a splitting headache.

Groaning, he slowly got out of his bed, cracking his neck and back as he did so.

"Fucking hell..." Last night was the full moon for the werewolf. He had shifted without warning. His body ached more than it already had been.

Dark stumbled to his closet and pulled out something comfortable instead of his suit. He loved wearing it but he didn't seem too prominent right now.

Soon, he found a pair of joggers and a black long sleeve.

After slipping those on, he walked out of his room and went to the kitchen seeing you sipping on a cup of tea.

He smiled and went over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist then resting his head on the back of your neck.

"Someone's sleepy." You chuckled out.

Dark hummed as you turned around and put your arms around his neck, your foreheads resting against each other's.

"Get a room!" Bing yelled out making you laugh once more.

Dark rolled his eyes at Bing and then kissed your cheek, letting you go and walking toward the coffee pot.

"Are you okay, Dark?" You asked the demon. He apparently hadn't noticed himself growling at the pain of his headache.

"Hm? I'm alright, dove. Whatever had happened last night took a toll on me. Just a headache is all." He explained making you smile.

He watched as you walked into the living room, probably to watch a movie or stare out the window.

All of a sudden, Dark winced and felt a sharp pain shoot up his head. His canines sharpened and the tip of his ears pointed.

"Fuck..." He growled quietly, setting his coffee cup down a little too roughly which resulted in it making a loud clank noise.

"Dark? Is everything okay?" You asked worriedly while Dark grimaced and growled lowly.

You immediately went over to him and noticed what was wrong with the man.

"Shh.. It's going to be okay, Dark... Look at me.. Just focus all your attention on me okay?" You said attempting to calm the werewolf down.

Darks breathing went to a more steadier pace as you ran your hand through his hair, making him melt into your touch.

"See? It's okay, love.." You spoke gently.

Sighing, he started to speak. "I'm deeply sorry for being this way. I feel like I annoy you with my damn curse."

You rolled your eyes and grabbed both of the demons hands.

"Don't ever apologize about that. I love you so so so much, Dark. I don't care that you were cursed or anything. You're my husband and that's all that matters. I love you." You said smiling at him.

The man returned the smile and nodded, pulling you towards his chest then connecting your lips in a passionate yet soft kiss.

The two of you parted once you heard someone clearing their throat.

Dark growled lowly at whoever did it, the person immediately stopping once they heard him do so.

"Dark, calm down babe. It's just Bing being a douchebag again." You said walking back into the living room.