- Mine -

2nd Person POV

Dark had always been possessive and protective of you, but today he seemed... more than normal.

For example: This morning when you tried to get out of bed, he reeled you back in and... whined.

Now, Dark wouldn't do such a thing due to his reputation he has to uphold since he hates being vulnerable.

But you shrugged it off as nothing and went about your day like usual.

Then... it happened again. Another moment where Dark was being lovey dovey. This time where the egos could see him. He'd never do that.

You were putting up some new decor you had bought with Wilford whenever a pair of arms slipped around your waist and someone's lips were placed against your neck.

"Hello, Darling... You look lovely this afternoon." He complimented against your skin which made you smile.

"Why thank you, love. But I must ask. Why are you being more loving today? Are you sick?" You asked as you put down the little fake plant and turned to face the demon.

He smiled and shook his head. "No dear, I just want to love you is all. Nothing important."

You rose a brow in suspicion but shrugged it off and put your own arms around his neck.

He rested his forehead on yours and purred deeply. It reverberating from his chest.

Your heart fluttered and your cheeks warmed due to how sweet he was being.

"Dude, do you have to be all cutsie out in the open?" Dark huffed and growled lowly at Bing who immediately shut up and sped away.

You laughed and pulled Darks head up so you could kiss him.

He smiled into the kiss and pulled you closer, but you didn't want anything to become heated so you parted away from him.

He tried going in again but you pressed your index finger to his lips with a small smile.

"Maybe later, love." You said while kissing tip of his nose.

You then went back to decorating much to Darks dismay, but he didn't want to trouble you so he left you be.

Sighing, the demon snapped his fingers and teleported to your shared room.

As he did, he then remembered the question you had asked him before.

"Why are you being more loving today?"

Now that he actually pondered on the question, he really didn't know himself.

But he figured it was just that he barely spends time with you anymore. Maybe because he barely pays any attention to you either. But that's merely because of his work with Iplier. Inc.

Well, that will be no more. He's going to do his damndest to give you the love you need.

________________________________________________

Soon, you had finished decorating the rest of the manor. It took awhile but you were proud of your work.

You looked at the time and it read 1:34 PM.

Well you definitely had time to kill. But what would you do?

"Hey there, Y/n. What are you up to, hm?" Illinois greeted you as he walked into the living room where you were.

"Oh, hey Ills. Nothin much. Just got done decorating the manor a bit. It looked a bit bland." You said as he leaned against the doorframe.

But little did you know, Dark was watching from afar. He knew Illinois' flirty ways and didn't trust you and him being alone.

"Well, if you're bored.. then maybe you could accompany me~?" He asked with a flirty smirk making you roll your eyes.

Illinois flirted with everyone. You weren't fazed. Plus you were in a very committed relationship with the demon of your dreams.

"No thanks Illi. I'll just watch some TV with Dark." You said with a cocky smile as his jaw dropped.

Dark smirked once Illi stood there defeated.

"That's my Y/n." He said in his mind as he went back to his room to wait for you.

Illinois sighed and shook his head. "I tried. Well, have a good evenin' Y/n." He walked out while you shook your head with a small chuckle.

You got up and headed to you and Darks room. When you walked through the hallway to get to it, you noticed the door was open.

You walked in and shut it behind you and got onto the bed where Dark was. Why was he fully under the covers...?

Once he noticed your presence he pulled the covers off of him and immediately pulled you toward him.

You laughed with a smile once he started to kiss your neck and shoulders, his slight beard tickling you each time he'd get close.

"Please never leave me, darling..." He said softly as he held you close.

You furrowed your brows in confusion. Was.. was this about the thing with Illinois?

"Love, is this about when Illinois started to flirt with me? You know I'm all yours. Sure he's suave and a gentleman but he's not you." You said kissing his cheek while he lovingly stared into your eyes.

"Good.. cause you're mine." He mumbled once more, wrapping the both of you in the large comforter.

You smiled as he went back to kissing all over you. You'd never be anyone else's. You were his and he was yours.

Before you fell asleep, you heard one last word right as your eyes closed...

"Mine..."

< End >