- Interesting -

2nd Person POV

You and Night were attending a meeting
that, annoyingly, Day had called.

Night was on the verge of falling asleep and, honestly, so were you.

You suddenly got an idea and tapped Nights shoulder gently. He turned to face you and smiled.

You were the only person in the room that was interesting to him after all.

"Shall we escape this hellhole for a little while? They surely won't notice if we slipped into the gardens. I heard the Orchids started blooming." You asked excitedly, looking into his chocolate colored eyes.

He eyed the others and nodded eagerly.
"Please. I'm tired of hearing her constant bickering." He sighed out, glaring
toward his now ex-wife.

You giggled and grabbed his hand, discreetly walking out of the meeting
area as he called for a door.

You two walked through and entered the botanical gardens.

Night looked toward you and grabbed your hand in his, kissing the back as you walked through it in a peaceful silence.

"I'm terribly sorry to bring this up, but.. why did you and Day start fighting
again? You're divorced so.. I'd assume you wouldn't need to." You asked, looking at the flowers and plants that surrounded the two of you.

Night grimaced at the thought, rolling his eyes as he remembered what they were arguing about.

"I don't know honestly. She just gets heated up and goes to get pissy at me. She just hates me for no damn reason. I mean, we all know she's just a cold-hearted bitch anyway..." He seethed out as you chuckled, making the god turn his head once more to face you.

A fond smile was plastered on his
handsome face. How did he get so lucky to have someone who actually laughs at his jokes?

When the two of you reached the small gazebo that was in the middle of the gardens, you both stood behind the gate, looking out into the sky.

"It's so beautiful. l'd give anything to be a god like you." You spoke. He then stared at you sadly.

Yes.. you were human. But, he could
convince some of the gods to make you a god as well.

All he needed to do was make a few deals, pull a few strings, and bam! You're a god.

"Hm.. Well, god or not my dear," before he continued, he took your hands in his and kissed your forehead, bringing you close to his chest.

"I'll love you no matter what, my moonlight..." He finished, making you blush and lean against him.

The both of you basked in each other's embrace til the other gods noticed the two of you were missing and went looking for you.

"This is why you're lucky you're
a mortal.. you don't have to deal with these idiots..." Night grumbled to you while you laughed, walking back to the meeting room to be further annoyed and bored to your core.

But with Night, things were a
little more interesting to say the least.

Definitely more interesting.

< End >