- Emotional Support Human -

2nd Person POV

You lived in a shared apartment with
Eric, you're best friend and boyfriend.

He was lucky you even associated with him. He never really had anyone to stand by for a long while before he met you of course. But that was just because of how timid and anxious he always was.

You were practically his, 'emotional support person'. Anytime he was anxious or sad, he'd go straight to you.

Currently, the two of you were snuggling on the couch watching a random movie.

Eric was laying on top of you while you ran your hands through his hair.

The boy sighed as you carded through his hair, squeezing your body gently. You smiled, noticing his eyes were half-lidded. He was on the brink of falling asleep.

"Eric.. hey come on. Let's go get in bed
where it's actually comfy." You spoke quietly making him sit up a bit, rubbing his eyes as he nodded toward you.

He then stood up and helped you off the couch while you took his hand, walking with him to your shared room.

Eric got onto his side of the bed as so did
you.

Once you did, he immediately latched onto your side and dug his face into your neck.

Well.. that was until thunder started to boom outside of your apartment...

Eric flinched upon hearing the loud
booming of the thunder.

Pulling the covers over his head, he snuggled closer to you. He was shaking and shivering like a leaf..

You frowned and pulled him to your chest, rubbing your hand down his back while the other pulled the cover back a bit so you could play with his hair.

"It's okay Eric.. it'll pass.. I'm sure
it's just a dry thunderstorm. That means no lightning and no heavy rain or wind. You're okay." You spoke into his ear, kissing his forehead as he started to calm down.

"A-Are you sure...?" He stammered, moving his head so his puppy-like eyes
could look into your e/c ones.

You nodded with a smile as his breathing finally went back to a normal pace.

That night, Eric slept peacefully. His mind was filled with nothing but you. No worries whatsoever.

Yep. You were his emotional support human alright.

< End >