- Fluffy -

Heads up, this is omega-verse stuff ( nothing gross I wouldn't do that- ). Yes, yes, I know the omega, beta, and alpha thing doesn't exist with actual wolves, I know, I know.

It's fan fiction. F a k e. So remember that please.

Anyway, enjoy!

2nd Person POV

You were just relaxing on your bed while playing on your phone when someone knocked on your door. And for some odd reason, the pungent smell of exhaustion and irritation filled your senses...

"Come in!" You said, looking at the door a bit worried.

The door opened revealing a tired looking Mark. So that's where the scent was coming from...

He grumbled, face-planting onto your guys' bed and snuggling into his pillow.

"What's wrong, Mark?" You asked as you rubbed his back up and down gently.

He sighed and scooted closer to you, nuzzling into your shoulder.

"Exhausted, I guess... I think I've been overworking myself." He answered.

You frowned a bit and kneaded his tense shoulder blades. "Then don't, honey, what have I said about that?" You said making him grumble into your shoulder, not wanting to talk about it further more.

You sighed and started to play with his hair, which in result, made him croon ( purring but deeper and more pronounced. ).

"Would you want to just cuddle til we fall asleep? It is 10 at night and I know that you like to maintain a good sleep schedule." You asked him.

He nodded slowly, running a hand through his hair as he sat up.

"Let me change into some comfier clothes, okay babe?" You nodded as he stood up, stripping off his Cloak shirt and jeans.

He put on a random red shirt he pulled out of the closet and got back into bed with you.

He preferred no pants because.. well obviously home is where the pants aren't.

You were already in comfy clothes so you didn't need to change.

You pulled the covers over the both of you and kissed Marks cheek as he snuggled into your chest.

"Seems as though the alpha is being vulnerable." You teased which made him growl in annoyance.

"Hush..." He grumbled making you smile.

You kissed the top of his head and ran your hand through his messy and quite fluffy hair.

"I know, love. I was just just being a tease. Now sleep. You need it." You cooed as Mark started to drift off.

Omegas were prone to be very caring over their alphas. They had to be aware of when their alpha was hurt or injured in any way so they could help.

"My omega..." Mark grumbled in his sleep as he dug his face into your neck gently.

Purring, you smiled and joined him in the peaceful void of sleep.

________________________________________________

"Mark.. wake up hun." Mark grumbled in response, pulling you closer while you tried to get up.

Key word tried.

You chuckled at his antics, starting to think of him ways on how you could make him let you up...

After finally getting an idea, you pulled his head up. He confusedly looked at you, til you pressed little kisses all over his face then finally pressed a passionate one on his lips.