+ HC's +

My Personal Headcannons For Dating Vivial and Vivial Himself:

• A very intimidating person but is sweet when he wants to be.

• He may seem like he hates Enis but in reality they're best friends.

• Pet names for you: Shortie ( even if you two are the same height you're shorter than him and that's final. ), babe, and idiot.

• Pet names for him: Dumbass, stupid, idiot, babe, and loser.

• You two just like bickering toward each other but affectionately obviously.

• When the three ( Him, Dodger, and Enis ) had stumbled upon you wandering the woods with the little of what you had, Viv couldn't keep you out of his sight.

• Dodger shipped it at the start.

• When you two weren't dating yet Dodger also noticed Viv constantly staring at you when you weren't looking.

• Enis being himself would always wonder why he'd do that. And due to his hyperactive weird fairytale mind, he always resorted to something sappy.

• "Viv, are you in love with-" "Zip it Enis. Or this time I'll actually drive a stake through your heart."

• Enis kept asking obviously.

• Is always trying to impress you by either killing a monster or being brave in any situation.

• You sometimes notice it and find it cute when he does.

< End >