- Forever and Ever -

2nd Person POV

You were simply chilling out on the
couch reading when you heard a sultry and soothing voice speak into your ear.

"Hello, Moonlight... I haven't seen you in awhile." You smiled at the voice in your head as you looked around the room, seeing if one of your two boyfriends, who was no other than The God of Night, was here at all.

Your other boyfriend Murdock had been gone for a few days to your dismay. But, it was due to his job. It wasn't his
fault.

Night had noticed your sadness and
appeared in front of you, taking your hand in his and kissing the back gently.

"Starlight, I promise Murdock will be home soon. Don't fret. Plus, even if he's not here... you have me.." He purred into your ear as he sat beside you on the couch.

You blushed when he pulled you to his chest. He ran a hand through your hair which made you completely melt into him.

"That's it, moonlight.. nothing but soothing and relaxing thoughts. You don't need to worry about anything, okay?" You nodded and started to drift
into a deep sleep making Night smile fondly.

The god kissed your head as he noticed himself starting to drift off as well.

But before he did, he heard jingling of keys and smiled knowing that Murdock
was back.

Murdock opened the door quietly and perked up upon seeing your sleeping form.

"You should've kept them awake so they could see me." Murdock huffed out as Night rolled his eyes.

"Well... I have to get back to... dumb shit so... they're all yours right now. But I really don't want to leave..." He grumbled sadly, moving a strand of hair out of your eyes.

"They'll be fine, Night. Don't worry okay?And aren't you excused all day next Saturday?" Murdock asked as Night sighed once more.

"Yes.. you're right. Well, I love the both of you. Tell them I said that when they wake, okay?" Murdock nodded and smiled as Night snapped his fingers.

You were now laying fully down on the couch, a blanket over your body as Night kissed your forehead lovingly.

"Sweet dreams my love. Don't disturb their sleep or I'll disturb your face. Got it?" Night threatened the murderer half-jokingly who nodded with a roll of
his eyes once more.

After the god had left, Murdock took it upon himself to put you into your shared bed.

He then walked to the bathroom and stripped down. He turned the shower on and waited for the hot water.

Once he was done, he stepped out and dried his hair, body, and tied a towel around his waist.

He then walked into your room and went to the closet, dropping the towel as he looked for something to wear.

He slipped on a short-sleeve maroon shirt and some black shorts. Just some comfy clothes so he could fall asleep.

Murdock got into bed with you and pulled you into his chest, playing with your hair as your sleeping body relaxed into his.

"Gods... you're so effortlessly beautiful, darling..." Murdock purred softly into your ear, noticing a small smile on your sleeping face.

"Even when you're sleeping you're such a sight to see... I love you so much." He spoke, nuzzling closer to you as you snuggled further into him.

Night watched from above, sighing sadly. He wished he could lay down with you two all day and everyday.

But alas, being a god had its downsides. At least he got to share some moments
with you. And.. I guess Murdock- He was just glad that the murderer was there for you when he wasn't.

He loved you two so much.

And he swore to keep you both safe no matter what.

Forever, and ever.

< End >