+ HC's +

My Personal Headcannons For Dating Heist!Mark and Heist!Mark Himself:

• He can get his way so easily it's not even funny.

• Loves it when you join him on his heists. That means he can be close to you at all times... ;)

• Pet names for you: Babe, N/n ( nickname you have that seems cute or something like that. ), and baby.

• Pet names for him: Marky, my thief, felon, babe, baby, honey, and cutie.

• He thinks it's hot when you use the grappling hook. He's weird okay?

• Speaking of grappling hook, when you and him both have to use it to escape or get away, he pulls you into his chest and tells you to hang on like in the movies.

• I stg everytime he does that your heart just... 💥

• When you get whatever you're stealing and gush to him about it, he just lovingly stares into your eyes.

• Every time you're in a dark area, he likes to hide and then jump out and scare you. This has led to you getting caught a few times but it's worth it in his mind.

• But when you're super scared to the point you're yelling for him in your mind and your body is shaking, he is right by your side and trying to comfort you.

• He also loves to surprise kiss you when you're in those dark areas and then go back to his hiding spot.

• He'll also jump out and pick you up when you aren't looking. He just likes to mess with you.

• Sometimes you pretend to be mad when he does it and he just whimpers and whines like a sad puppy til you give in.

• He's a little pathetic but I love him. 🥰

< End >