- Your Thief -

2nd Person POV

You grumbled as you woke up, rubbing your eyes as you checked the time.

"3:23 in the morning..? Jeez.." you mumbled out, rubbing your face as you yawned.

You slowly got out of bed to go get a glass of water from the kitchen due to your slightly scratchy throat. Probably from just waking up.

Sighing, you flicked on the kitchen light and saw the silhouette of a man in the living room. Since your kitchen was connected to it, you could see anything in there.

The man jumped up with fear, his eyes widening as he noticed your form standing there.

He was dressed in all black with a trash bag in hand, putting all of your expensive things into said bag.

"WHA! I- Uh.. shit you're quiet when you walk in uh-" "Mark?" You interrupted him, rubbing your tired eyes as you realized the person that was robbing you was your best friend from years ago.

Mark gulped and looked down at the bag
then back at you, not really knowing to do in this situation.

"U-Uh.. didn't think l'd be robbing
your house but uhm.. hi?" He said sheepishly.

You rolled your eyes and walked over to him, pulling him to you as you wrapped your arms around him. You didn't give a shit if you literally just found him robbing you. You were honestly just worried.

"I missed you... and I didn't think your financial issues were this bad. You
could've came to me. Even if we... ya know.. drifted." You spoke, rubbing his back as you waited for him to do... well.. something.

Mark sighed and dropped the bag, feeling guiltier than ever as he held you close.

"I'm sorry, I've just been.. really fucking broke." He spoke with a broken laugh while you played with the hair hanging out of his black beanie.

"And I missed you too... I'm sorry I never came to see you." You shushed him as you guided him over to your couch, letting him lay against you as you soothed him.

He was crying lightly. Feeling awful for what he's been doing but.. it was all he could do.

"You don't need to apologize. And it's okay. You're alright, Mark. Just.. please know that I love you. Okay?" You said sweetly as he looked up at you, a huge and loving smile on his handsome face.

"I love you too. And thank you for understanding." He said, nuzzling into the crook of your neck as he settled himself against your body.

"I'll love you Mark. Wether you're a thief or not.... I promise.." You said reassuringly, kissing his head gently as he squeezed your waist.

Mark smiled contently, finally feeling happy and loved for once.

And yeah so what if he was a thief?

He was your thief and that's all that mattered to him.

Your thief...

< End >