- Stuck In The Pouring Rain -

2nd Person POV

You grumbled to yourself, holding your shivering arms to your side as you walked.

You had thought taking a walk through the park at night was a great idea. You were entirely wrong.

It had started to rain. You checked
the weather before you left though. It said it was only supposed to be cloudy!

You needed to get home quickly but due to your obliviousness of the rain, you realized that you had went too deep into the park and ended up in the forest behind it all.

You gulped as you stayed dry under a crowded clump of trees. Except for the occasional little drops that fell on you.

You were surely fucked unless you ran
but you'd probably slip and get hurt. So you didn't risk it.

You looked at the ground and shivered, all alone in the rainy, cold, and dark forest.

But in reality, you weren't alone at all...

A pair of bright orange eyes were watching you. You hadn't noticed them though. You were too caught up in your head and on the verge of tears from how heavy the rain was.

The figure started to walk toward you, making your head jerk in the direction of where the noises of it's feet crunching the leaves and sticks on the ground.

"H-Hello? P-Please... don't h-hurt me. I-I'm stuck and c-can't get out." You stammered out, scared for your life.

The figure stopped and a flicker of sympathy flashed in his eyes.

He soon came out of the shadows and leaned against the side of the tree he had been standing by.

Oh gods was he handsome... baby-faced, and tall..

He had black hair and a German nose, he looked pretty built as well. He wore a black long sleeved shirt and black pants as well as combat boots. The shirt had orange dots all over it that complimented the black. And on his face he had a pair of rounded purple tinted glasses so his orange eyes were barely noticeable to you.

He smiled toward you. That's when you noticed his teeth. Two abnormal sharp canine teeth to be exact.

Then, it dawned on you.

The man in front of you was definitely not normal.

He was a vampire...

Once he took off his glasses that definitely sealed the deal.

You gasped after he teleported in front of you, his orange eyes scanning every part of you before pinning you to the tree gently.

"The names Enzo.. you?" He asked, bringing your hand up to his mouth so he could kiss the back of it gentlemanly.

You blushed and introduced yourself.
"Y-Y/n.. My name is Y/n.."

He smiled at you. "Lovely name. What are you doing out here anyway? It's pouring out here and you're wearing nothing but a light jacket."

You gulped and looked down, quite embarrassed to say the least.

"W-Well the weather said it wasn't going to rain. So.. I didn't think it w-would.." You stammered, looking at the ground.

Enzo sighed and grabbed your hand, snapping his fingers which made the two of you appear on the porch of a small house.

"Here. You can stay with me for the
night." He said, grabbing your hand as you let the man lead you inside.

"Ah, fuck." He grumbled, looking around the house.

"What is it?" You asked, holding your arms and rubbing them due to how
cold it was.

"I only have one bed. Here l'Il sleep on
the cou-" "No, no, this is your home. I'll sleep on the couch." You said to him.

Enzo grumbled once more but then guided you to his room.

"We'll sleep together. I'm sure you don't take up much space." He said changing into shorts and a black tee.

You blushed upon seeing his chest, but you quickly turned around which earned a chuckle from the man.

"Aww, don't be shy... you like what ya see I'm guessing?" You rolled your eyes as he laughed then handed you a hoodie.

You quizzically looked at it but then took it from him and pulled it over yourself. It... honestly smelled amazing. Citrus and the smell of the forest.

You took off your shoes and climbed
onto one side of the bed while he climbed in on the other.

But as you started to fall asleep, Enzo pulled you close to him.

"Sorry.. I usually do this with my body
pillow but you're here so-" You hushed him with a kiss to the lips and dug your face into his shirt.

Enzo went to say something but stopped once he realized that you grabbed his hand.

Smiling, he rested his head in your neck and nuzzled it, taking in your sweet scent.

He was glad he roamed the woods. Cause he had found you there. And he wouldn't have had it any other way.

Maybe you should get stuck in the pouring rain more often if this is what it came to...

Err.. maybe not.

< End >