- Ready To Get Wet? -

Requested by: @BiHopelessRomantic

2nd Person POV

It was extremely hot in LA. You were currently wearing your swim outfit inside the manor due to how hot it was.

The other egos were all barely wearing any clothing. Either they wore a tanktop and some type of shorts or were just wearing shorts.

Which Dark was. Although they were his swim trunks like how you wore your swim outfit.

As you lounged on the couch of the manor, you set your phone down with a heavy sigh.

"Gods it's so fucking hot..." You grumbled, spreading your body out like a starfish.

"Correct you are, Y/n." Flinching upon the sudden voice you looked up to see Dark leaning against the wall.

Bing was sitting on the kitchen counter, kicking his legs like a five-year-old when he noticed you jumping in the air like a cat.

"Haha, Y/n got scared of Dark." He laughed, pointing at you like a child on the playground.

You flipped the bird at him and stuck your tongue out making him do so as well.

Dark watched as you two acted like kids, rolling his eyes as he came to sit down beside your legs.

Yancy then walked in from behind Bing, smacking the back of his head with a scowl.

"Ouch! What was that for, bro?" "For bein' a fuckin' dumbass, dats what." He replied to the robot, flicking his forehead as the ex-prisoner went to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

You laughed at the two and looked to Dark, his nose in a book. As usual...

You smirked and sat up, slowly creeping toward him then snatching the book from his hands.

"Whatcha reading?" You asked as you now held the book, reading the lines of the pages.

"Something you wouldn't find interesting." He replied, snapping his fingers as the book disappeared from your hands and back to his.

"Are youse flirtin'?" Asked Yancy, taking another drink from his water bottle.

Dark rolled his eyes at the inked man while you glared at him.

Boredly, you got up and pressed your face to the back sliding door. Looking at the pool.

You then looked back toward the others. You honestly wanted some time to yourself so you quietly opened the door and walked out.

Shutting it gently, you then ran to the pool and immediately jumped in.

You swam back up and sighed, wiping the water from your eyes as the coolness of it held your body.

"Needed some alone time, did you?" You flinched once more and looked behind you to see the demon himself.

"You need to stop doing that! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" You asked as the demon chuckled at you lightly.

"No, my dear. That would be the last thing I'd ever try to do to you." He spoke, his deep voice filling the area around the two of you.

You blushed upon hearing that. Wait why did you blush?

Maybe because he called you dear? Maybe because he said that would be the last thing he'd ever do to you?

"Are you alright?" Dark then asked. He was now sitting on the ledge of the pool, his legs in the water.

You shook out of your gaze and nodded to him. But then.. you got an idea.

A mischievous smile took over your face as you dived under water, swimming toward him.

He rose a brow at you til you leaped out and splashed him.

He tried to block but that didn't work. His  body was practically soaked now.

You laughed and swam away from him as he glared at you, a dark ( no pun intended ) look taking over his face.

Your laughing was interrupted by a splash. The demon jumped in and was now swimming toward you like a fucking shark.

You shrieked and swam as fast as you could, trying to get to the stairs of the pool so you could run out but he caught you right as you did.

He hoisted you up into his arms and smirked, looking up at you.

"Put me down you demon dickhead!" You demanded, a very noticeable blush on your face.

His smirk only grew as you 'insulted' him, pulling your body closer to him.

"And you'll do what if I don't?" He asked, now setting you back down yet his arms stayed around your waist.

"Uhh.." You said before splashing him again making him flinch, his hands going to his face while you swam off.

Dark growled and wiped the water off of his face once more, watching as you quickly climbed out of the pool.

You smirked at him and winked, crossing your arms as he stood in the pool with a scowl on his grey face.

"Aww, you're all angry huh? Sorry, bud." You said, turning to go inside but you bumped into someones chest.

"I- Oh fuck I forgot you could teleport." The demon grinned and pulled you to his chest, his left arm tightly wrapped around your waist.

You stared at the ground, blushing like a dork.

Dark chuckled and pulled your chin up with his free hand, his ebony eyes meeting your e/c ones.

He then leaned in, your noses now touching.

But once you went to kiss him, the sliding door slid open.

"Hey you guys swim- whoa! Dude! Ya could of gone in your room to do that!" Bing said, covering his eyes as you tried to quickly pull away from Dark.

Dark growled at the robot and noticed you trying to pull away. He pulled you closer to him and told Bing to go for a second.

"But-" "It'll only be for a second." He growled out, making the bot huff and shut the door.

Dark then proceeded to pull your chin up so you were facing him again. He then locked your lips in a kiss that you'd never ever forget.

After you got out of your shocked state, you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

When you two parted, the egos seemed to not have listened and were now cheering from the doorway.

Yes's and finally's could be heard as well as the 'I've been waiting' from Wilford.

Dark huffed at them til you kissed his cheek, making a slight smile appear on his lips.

"Now that that's over, let's get to swimmin'!" Illinois yelled making them all join and jump in.

You smiled at them as Dark kissed your forehead.

"Sooo.. ready to get wet?"

"Are you?"

"I- Damn... wasn't expecting that..."

< End >