- The Goddess of Night -

Female!Reader

2nd Person POV

Night had been thinking. What if.. you
were a goddess? The Goddess of Night to be exact. So you could rule alongside him...

He had talked about it before as a joke but you didn't really seem to care. You just laughed it off.

Sighing, he went to find you so he could speak to you furthermore about it.

The reason why he wanted you to be one was... well.. you were mortal. You were
gonna die. And he couldn't live with himself if you were to. He'd once more be alone. And he didn't want that.

Once he had found you, you were speaking with the god of Charm. Night nervously walked toward the two of you.

"Oh, hello Night. I was speaking with your girlfriend here. She's really sweet." Charm said as you smiled upon Nights arm going around your waist.

"She is isn't she? Much better than you know who..." He mumbled making you stifle back a laugh.

Charm was then pulled away by a few other gods for.. some weird reason.

Night took off his fake smile and sighed into your neck.

"What's wrong, love? Are you alright?" You asked. He shook his head and moved away from you.

"I have a question..." He stated, looking into your eyes.

You nodded for him to go on.

"Would you... maybe... like to be a goddess?" He asked, taking your hands
in his with a hopeful look on his handsome face.

Your eyes widened as you looked at him,
wondering if he was joking.

"Is this that joke again? Cause it's just as funny a second time." You said
with a fond smile as Night got closer to you.

"Moonlight, no. I'm being serious. Do you want to be the Goddess of Night and rule the night alongside me?" He asked once more, leaning in closely.

You were taken aback. He wasn't joking!

You looked down at the ground for a moment before looking back up at him, nodding eagerly.

You kissed him quickly and giddily stood in his arms.

"But... how are you going to make me one? You don't have that power." You asked confused.

Night smirked and snapped his fingers. You were then lifted into the air by an unknown force.

Night stepped back and watched as your entire body glowed.

Your normal clothes were replaced with a beautiful maroon dress with small little details of white stars and moons. A black and gold headpiece was then set on your head as you felt some type of heels or
slippers being slipped onto your feet.

Once the glowing stopped, you were placed back on the ground.

You gasped as you looked at yourself in the mirror that appeared in front of you.
"N-Night! I-I'm a.. a goddess now?" You asked.

Night nodded as he pulled you to him, moving your hair a bit.

"Indeed starlight.. a beautiful one at that..." He then kissed you as hard as he could. Passion coursed through
your veins as he dipped you slightly.

"How though?" You asked once he pulled you back up.

"Oh, you know.. deals and such." You chuckled and kissed him once more.

You were a goddess now. The goddess of night. You'd rule the night alongside your other half.

Forever more.

< End >