- But I'm Your Goofball -

2nd Person POV

Mark grumbled as he woke up, looking over to greet you but you weren't there.

He then realized where you were when he smelt the wonderful smell of breakfast. Smiling to himself, he also realized what today was.

It was his birthday.

Even though he didn't really celebrate it that much, you didn't care. You always pampered him when it was his day.

He trudged out of bed, slipping on a random cloak shirt and some shorts since he had only slept in his boxers that night.

You were almost done cooking everything when you heard the pitter-patter of your loving boyfriends feet.

"Hey babe." You greeted. He hummed as he hugged you from behind, kissing your head and.. really everywhere that had skin exposed.

You smiled as he did so. Once you were finally finished cooking the sausage and bacon, you started to set your plates up.

"Ya gotta let me go so I can make you a plate ya know." He grumbled and let you go, going to sit down and wait for you instead.

You rolled your eyes at him and finally made him a plate. You had made pancakes for him also, trying your hand at making them the way his dad did.

You set the plate down in front of him as he smiled at you.

"So, any plans for today? Ideas? It is your birthday after all." You spoke as he ate his food.

"Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe go out to eat tonight with Ethan and a few of the others. Obviously with mom as well. And then go home and spend the rest of it with you." He spoke, a dreamy look in his eyes as he looked at you.

You blushed yet smiled at him, wiping your mouth with a napkin.

"And maybe.. something else for tonight.." You smacked his arm lightly as he chuckled, getting up to put his plate in the sink.

Once you had gotten done, you put your plate up and went to go get something from your room.

"Hey babe? I'm gonna go make a short stream okay?" Mark said kissing your cheek.

"Okay, tell the fans I said hi!" He nodded and walked into his recording room, shutting the door behind him.

Now your plan could be set into action...

You ran into your shared room and opened the closet, digging through the stuff in there til you found the box in the very far corner of it.

You pulled out the box and the supplies you needed to wrap it.

You had gotten him many things put into one big box. But the best things were at the very bottom.

A promise ring was at the bottom. In a little brown box designed to look like tiny box Tim. The other thing was a picture of the two of you when you first got together. All the other stuff consisted of a pair of new glasses, a bag of taki powder ( yes you heard that right ), sour candy he liked, other random snacks, a new pair of headphones, and some new shoes he's been wanting.

Once you were done wrapping it, you picked up the box and flinched once you saw Mark standing by you.

"Hi." He said as you held the box against your chest.

"Uhhh, please tell me you didn't see what was in the box." You said hoping he didn't see his presents.

"No I didn't. But can I?" He asked trying to get the box but you pulled it away from him.