+ HC's +

My Personal Headcannons For Dating Bing and Bing Himself:

• Golden retriever boy at his finest.

• Teaches you how to skateboard.

• Will call you 'dude' or 'bro' ( broette or dudette if ur a chick or whatever- and sometimes even if you aren't a dude. )

• Pet names for you: Babe and hun.

• Pet names for him: Babe, baby, dumbass, skater boy, and honey.

• Your entire relationship dynamic is just, "what if.. we... put our Minceraft beds.. beside each other's-? Jk jk jk... unless?"

• You like to wear his sunnies ( his sunglasses ) when he has them perched on his head.

• His eyes are a orangish-yellow that glow when he's looking up something or scanning something/someone.

• Really wants to learn how to surf but Engineer hasn't figured out how to make him waterproof yet.

• When he sleeps, he's at the comfiest temperature so the cuddles are immaculate in this relationship.

• He actually came with the feelings and emotions rather than Google. You're pretty sure he was bugged out when he arrived but you wouldn't have him any other way.

• He o n l y wears muscle shirts or tank tops. When it comes to pants, his black or grey jeans.

• Wants to get a few tattoos although doesn't know what he wants yet.

• His entire search history is puppies and pit viper shades. That's all he wants.

• He is the epitome of the surfer dude from SpongeBob.

< End >