- Oh No... -

Fem!Reader.

>:) enjoy sinners...

2nd Person POV

It was a quiet day in the manor. A bit odd yes, but it was so calm for some odd reason.

Dark probably got angry and lashed out which usually makes the house fall quieter than a mosaic.

Speaking of Dark, you hadn't seen him all day. You did go out and run a few errands but even when you got home you never saw him.

"Meh, probably busy trying to kill Mark or he's on his laptop." You said to yourself as you went to the living room.

You sat down and held your cup of tea in your hands, staring at the movie that played on the TV.

As you watched, you then felt someone kiss the top of your head.

You looked up to see Darks handsome face, his ebony eyes staring down at you in curiosity.

"Afternoon, love." You said reaching up to cup his cheek.

He leaned into your touch, smiling down at you.

"Afternoon.." He spoke, his deep voice sending shivers down your spine. In a good way of course.

You looked back to your movie while the entity sat down beside you.

As you watched the movie, you felt Darks hand slide onto your leg. Massaging it lightly.

You stole a quick glance from him then looked back to the movie.

Til he started sliding his hand further up...

Your breath hitched in your throat as he rubbed his thumb on your inner thigh.

You knew what he was doing. And you weren't gonna let him have what he wanted.

You crossed your legs making the demons hand move away.

He eyed you and smirked, knowing that you were quite easy to fluster.

As you got comfy again, Dark started to lean over to you.

You turned your head to look at him to see that your noses were practically touching.

You smirked and backed away, trying to mess with him.

He quickly caught onto what you were doing and snapped his fingers, the movie pausing without using the remote.

Dark was now basically on top of you, his body hovering over yours as his head dipped to your neck.

"Darling... would you like to take this somewhere... else~?" He growled lowly, his lips leaving kisses all over your neck and jaw.

You went to speak but you were interrupted by your phone ringing.

Dark got off of you as you grabbed your phone, answering the call and walking out of the room.

Dark huffed as he watched you leave, not even sending him a quick glance whatsoever.

"Damn phone..." He grumbled as he put his head on the back of the couch, irritated as ever.

But once he saw you come back a small grin broke out on his face. That was until he noticed you had your shoes on.

"Where are you going, love?" He asked curiously while you fixed your hair in the mirror by the door.

"Gonna be hanging out with Seàn and some of the others. He and Chase are outside to pick me up. I'll be back later, I promise." You answered, kissing his cheek as you walked right out of the manors doors.

Dark sat there, bewildered and dumbfounded.

"She.. just left. To leave me... Ugh.. Well once she gets back she's definitely in for it..." He growled to himself as he stood up and went to his office.

________________________________________________

"Bye Jackaboy! Please don't let Anti try to murder Chase again!" You yelled out to the Irishman's car as he drove off with a laugh.

You chuckled to yourself as you opened the manors doors, shutting it behind you while you walked in.

You took your shoes off by the door but as you stood back up, Dark was right in front of you.

You squeaked in surprise at his sudden presence but calmed down right after.

"Hi hun... Are you alright? You look... angry.." You said a bit scared, backing up slightly.

Dark shook his head and gently pulled you toward him, kissing your head as he guided you to your shared room.

"I'm not angry, my dear. I'm just..." You waited for him to continue but as you reached your room, he pinned you against the wall.

He kicked the door shut with his foot, snapping his fingers which locked it automatically.

"Irritated is all.. leaving me like that just to hang out with those septics. Especially that fool Anti.." He growled into your neck, leaving a trail of kisses from your jawline to the base of it.

Your breath hitched in your throat as his hands grabbed your hips, pulling your body against his own.

"Now that you're home..."

He moved his lips toward your ear and said in a deep and dark tone,

"We can finish what we started..."

'Oh no...'

< End >