- Love Spell -

2nd Person POV

"So... what you're telling me is that this is a real spell book?" You asked Wilford who had given you a dusty looking book that probably hasn't been opened in years.

"Pretty sure! Try one of the spells on someone in the house. I'd do Dark if I was you. That'd be hilarious." Wilford answered as he took a look at the book once more then walked off.

You decided to believe him since.. well.. it was Wilford. He could say he was god and everyone would bow to him.

You opened the book and immediately regretted your decision.

"Cough, cough Jeez... What is this the book from Hocus Pocus?" You joked while coughing violently from the dust spilling out of the torn and worn out book.

You set it on the coffee table in front of you and flipped through some of the pages.

"Animal curses, back from the dead, a genie before your very eyes, uhhh... a love spell?" Now that intrigued you.

You read the page thoroughly and chuckled evilly.

"Okay, I have to see if this works." You got up, book in hand, and headed toward the well known demons room.

You knocked but didn't hear anything so you quietly let yourself in.

You then spotted Dark asleep in his bed, all snuggled up in his covers.

Not to mention the fact that he was shirtless...

Your face flushed but you shook the feeling off as you then opened the book and flipped to the love spell page.

You giggled, wondering if it would work at all.

"You think you don't, but I know you do, you love me, it's only true..." You whispered into his ear trying your best to not laugh.

He stirred around a bit but didn't wake up thankfully.

Puzzled, you looked back at the book and wondered why he didn't wake up.

"I guess it wasn't real." You mumbled while closing the book then walking out of the room.

"Oh well. Magic like this is for fairytales anyway."

________________________________________________

"Wilford? Where did you leave the-" You were cut off when you felt arms snake around your waist making you flinch.

"Hello dove...~" A familiar deep voice spoke into your ear.

"D-Dark-?" Suddenly, it hit you. Did that spell actually work?!

You gulped and turned in his arms as he leaned toward you.

"Uh.. Wilford! I was wrong! The spell actually worked!" You yelled out as you stared into Darks... pink eyes? An odd side effect that came with the spell probably...

Wilford came bounding in but stopped abruptly when he saw Dark holding you close.

"We-heh-ell! Someone got themselves a man just like that!" Wilford exclaimed, gawking at the two of you.

You grumbled as Dark put his face to your neck. You could feel his warm breath fanning your throat...

"I told you it'd work! But maybe don't do.. that in the kitchen? It's a bit rude, don't you think?" Your face flushed as Wilford smirked, skipping off to who knows where.

"Great... Thanks so much Wil..." You growled out.

After a little bit of Dark holding you and you trying to free yourself, he picked you up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where ya think you're taking me big guy?" You asked as you held onto his neck, hoping you wouldn't fall.

"Obviously to my room." That could mean so many things and gods you hoped it wasn't what you thought it was...

Dark kicked his door open lightly then walked into the room, laying you onto his bed gently as he shut the door back.

He started to strip down which made you look away as quick as you could.

Your face was beyond pink. Why did you have to put a spell on Dark? Especially a love spell!

Sooner or later, the bed had dipped and arms went back around you.

"Love are you alright? You're tense." He asked worriedly as you sighed and decided to just go with the flow.

"I'm fine Dark. You're not in your right mind right now so there's no point in telling you." You said laying your head back on his pillow.

Dark sighed and closed his eyes then opened them back up.

Wait... they weren't pink anymore!

"Wait the spell wore off that quick?" You asked while pulling yourself away from Dark.

You swore you heard him whine a bit but thought nothing of it as he answered you.

"No... I just.. played along. The book wasn't real. Wilford set it up as to try and... get us together.."

I'm sorry...

WHAT?

"Dark... you like me?" You asked as he grumbled and sat up, rubbing his neck.
You noticed his cheeks were tinted pink. Probably with embarrassment...

"Yes... I'm sorry if it was.. weird for you. You didn't seem to be enjoying it. You looked more.. annoyed to be quite honest." He said looking at the you with saddened eyes.

You smiled and pecked his cheek making the demon freeze.

You chuckled. "I guess I'm just a really good actor then. Cause I was most definitely enjoying it."

Dark perked up and smirked, pulling you into his lap with his hands on your hips.

"So you're saying my plan worked?" "Our plan!" Wilford butted in from the hallway making you chuckle as Dark rolled his eyes.

"So our plan worked?" He asked with a glint in his eye, a wolfish grin on his face.

You rolled your eyes and nodded, resting your head on the demons chest.

"At least it wasn't some weird love potion." You said with a giggle as Dark chuckled, moving to where you were laying down with you in his arms.

"Oh god. I wouldn't have drank anything Wilford would make. For all I know it could be poison or spiked with some heavy alcohol." He said as you ran your hands through his hair.

"So wait, if you weren't under a spell, then how did you turn your eyes pink?" You asked curiously.

"A demon can do many things with its eyes, body, appearance, and mind." He explained with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and hid your face in his chest, embarrassed.

He chuckled and kissed your head as he smiled.

"I love you so much, Y/n..." Your heart soared and your face almost melted off as he said that.

"I love you too, Dark." You replied, smiling.

"Forever and always..."

< End >