+ HC's +

My Personal Headcannons For Dating The Necromancer and The Necromancer Himself:

• His real name is Markane.

• He likes raccoons for some odd reason.

• Pet names for you: Crystal, Princess, love, gemstone, dear, dearest, darling, and precious flower.

• Pet names for him: Baby, love, dearest, darling, honey, wizard, and dear.

• Likes doing magic tricks for you since.. ya know staff and weird powers.

• Has sharp teeth and pointed ears since I don't really think he's all human.

• Eyes glow bright, almost neon, green when using magic.

• But his eyes are naturally yellow and red.

• Loves it when you wrap yourself in his cloak when you two are hugging.

• I like to think he has a little raccoon henchmen that runs around his weird cave castle thing and does stuff for him.

• That's sort of the reason he likes raccoons..

• Also the raccoon can talk due to Markanes magic and the raccoons name is Steve.

• You work in the village and he hates it when you have to leave his cavern-castle to go do your job.

• He wants to go out with you but he knows he'll be either taken away or people will flee from him.

• Ever since he had taken that Princess all he wants is someone to love and that someone is you.

• Just.. love the crazy magic man please? He needs it.

< End >