- Different -

2nd Person POV

Today had been exhausting for you and Night. Context was being a pain, Day had said some things, and some other high and mighty god had belittled your presence. To which made Nights blood boil and made the god apologize thoroughly and make them leave you alone.

Currently, the two of you were laying down together in your room relaxing. But then, you had noticed the god was... slightly distressed.

"Love? Are you alright?" You asked him worriedly.

Night sighed and looked at you but then back at the TV. "I-I'm fine...."

You rose a brow at him but then settled back into him. He had been acting like this for awhile.. yet you didn't understand why.

Although... Night was... a bit different. Well, to some people. The most noble and powerful gods knew about his difference. But you and most of the other smaller gods did not.

You were soon to find out.

While staring at the wall, trying to fall asleep mostly, your throat was becoming dry.

"I'll be right back, I need a drink. Don't fall asleep without me." You said to him with a smile making him send one back nervously.

The god sighed heavily once you left. Taking off his glasses, he rubbed his face in frustration.

"Fuck... they can't find out... shit.." Night huffed out, his breathing becoming more raspy and heavier as he grew... hungry.

After a few minutes, you had came
back. But when you went to tell your god, he was... gone?

"Night? Where'd you- whoa!" You were pinned up against a wall before you could even ask where the man had went.

It was Night. But... he looked... different.

His eyes went from their chocolate brown to bright red, canines were sharper than knives and pointier than any needle.
And not to mention.. his claws.

You gulped as he picked your chin up with his index claw, gently as to not hurt you.

"I'm sorry for never telling you, moonlight... But I've been feeling rather hungry lately and... well." He then leaned in to whisper in your ear.

"Your blood has been the only thing on
my mind..." He spoke. His voice was a tad deeper too...

The god kissed and nibbled all over your neck and shoulders til he looked back up at you, his lust-filled red eyes staring into yours.

Your face was beyond red and your body was shivering. From slight fear and... something else. Night noticed this and chuckled.

"Do I make you flustered, dove?" You had to refrain back any noises as he kept kissing and nibbling.

But then he looked back at you once more to ask you one simple question...

"Just one bite? I promise It won't be too bad..." His eyes were filled with hunger, love, lust.

You gulped, scared for your life but.. you knew vampires needed blood to survive. And you didn't want him to die.

You finally nodded, gritting your teeth as you prepared for the worst.

Night grinned and greedily sunk his teeth into the side of your neck.

You bit back a yelp, squeezing your eyes shut as he lapped up your blood.

Once he had gotten his fill, he licked the wound clean until it was healed enough.

"Thank you, starlight... I'm deeply sorry if I hurt you too bad..." He spoke,
hugging you close while you were still in a state of shock.

"Y-You didn't... well... n-not that bad.. I was just.. surprised is all." You answered meekly.

Night chuckled once more and brought you two back to the bed where he then once again started to kiss and
nibble at any of your bare skin.

Yeah... your god was definitely a different type of god...

< End >