+ HC's +

My Personal Headcannons For Dating Dark and Dark Himself:

• Loves red velvet treats like cupcakes or cake.

• Pet names for you: darling, love, dove, dear, dearest, rose, and babe.

• Pet names for him: Darky ( to piss him off mostly ), darkling, babe, dear and love.

• May seem super rough and manipulative but he can't get enough cuddles and he will never admit to that.

• Loves it when you run your hands through his hair.

• He like... purrs? Idk how to explain but he just does okay?

• Overprotective as FUCK- Like anytime someone even looks at you in public he's like, "Better look away or you'll be next in the void."

• He only lets you mention Damien and Celine. ONLY YOU. Anyone else talks about them he just might kill them. Well.. actually scratch that you AND Wilford.

• Only wears comfy clothes around you. Like a t-shirt and sweatpants. But when around the other egos it's usually suit and dress pants.

• Hates when you leave for either work or out with some friends. The egos hate it too. But that's mostly because they have to deal with a grumpy Dark til you'd come back.

• Favorite spot to kiss you would probably be neck since he likes it when you shudder every time he does.

• Likes dogs but is definitely more of a cat person.

• Hugs you from behind any chance he gets.

• This man deserves everything. And I mean EVERYTHING.

< End >