- Anythin' For Youse -

Female!Reader.

2nd Person POV

"So Y/n-" "Hey babe! Oh, hey Yance." Yancy cringed as he heard his nickname come out of your bitch-ass boyfriends mouth.

He hated him. Hated. Him. He'd always pull you away every damn second of the day.

Okay yeah, he knew he was your boyfriend but gosh. Can he not spend time with his best friend once and awhile?

"Hey Jamie! What'd you need?" You asked while Jamie glared at Yancy who cracked his knuckles angrily.

"Oh nothin. Just wanted to spend time with my favorite person." Yancy almost gagged but decided not to in case you'd hear and get mad at him.

"Aww, well I actually wanted to-" "Great! See ya at my house babe." You rose a brow as Jamie walked out and got back in his car while you stood in your living room, confused.

"Um.. okay. Well.. I guess we'll have to postpone the movie marathon, Yance.." You stated sadly as Yancy had the most saddest puppy dog eyes and pouty lip.

"Whaaat? Again? Youse really gotta stop him from making youse do things youse don't wanna do!" The ex-prisoner said as he flopped onto the couch with a huff.

"He's just being loving. Isn't that a good thing?" You asked as Yancy looked at you with an unamused look on his face.

"Not when he takes youse from youses best friend every minute of da day.. Plus, doesn't he seem a bit uh... douchey?" The tatted man said from his spot on the couch as you sat down beside him.

You rose a brow at him and asked, "How does he seem douchey?" Yancy sighed and scooted closer to you.

"Doll, he gets the slightest bit angry when youses around me. Me for petes sake! And plus, don't you kinda think dat he's... controlling?" He asked. You pondered on that question a bit.

"I mean.. yeah.. a little. I'm sure it's just due to stress from his job. He works in that big club downtown ya know." Yancy sighed and almost facepalmed then and there but decided not to.

"Oh well.. maybe youse could next weekend..." You grimaced when you heard him say that. Yancy furrowed his brows til he quickly realized what you meant. He was starting to get really irritated.

"I'm busy next weekend too. Works calling me in then. Sorry..." You said noticing the saddened look on his face.

He got up and slipped his leather jacket back on and looked at you.

"Just.. maybe try and.. I's don't know. Make him realize dat he's not a very good boyfriend as of right now, aight? Cuz he's not. I can tell ya dat." Then, he walked out and shut the door, leaving you feeling guilty and alone. He didn't even give you a hug before he left..

You sighed and hung your head low. Your best friend was mad at you, you were contemplating on if your boyfriend was a dickhead or not, and you were hungry as fuck.

You did your best to not breakdown, trying to keep your composure as you put your shoes on and fixed you hair so you could look a bit more presentable to Jamie.

You decided not to text him since you thought he'd be happy to see you earlier than he expected.

Grabbing your keys, you opened the door and shut it behind you and walked toward your car.

You got in, started it, and drove off to your boyfriends house that wasn't that far from yours.

But.. once you got into the driveway, another car that you've never seen before was there.

"Must be one of his friends.." You said to yourself as you parked behind it and got out, shutting your door and grabbing your extra key out.

You unlocked it and opened the door, shutting it behind you as you walked in.

"Babe! Im here! Where are-..." You were about to ask where he was but your eyes had landed on him and a chick you didn't know. They were both on the couch.

Kissing each other...

"You. Fucking. Bitch." You said as tears started to fall down your cheeks while the two immediately scrambled off of each other.

"B-Babe I-I why didn't you text?" He stuttered out as the girl quickly got her shirt and shorts back on.

"I was going to. But I wanted to surprise you. Now I'm glad I didn't you lying fucking snake!" You walked up to him and slapped him right across the face.

He seethed and looked at you, and about to smack you back but the girl who had been kissing him stopped him.

"Hey! Get the fuck away from her you liar!" She yelled as she smacked him.

He stumbled back as the girl turned to you and mouthed, 'Run.'

You nodded and mouthed a 'thank you.' to her as you sped out of there.

Once you got back in your car, you cried. Your head was on the steering wheel as the tears dripped down to the floor of the car.

"Yancy was right..." You sniffled out as you wiped your eyes, starting your car and driving back to your house.

________________________________________________

Thankfully, you got home safely. You thought you wouldn't due to your vision being blurry half the time but you were okay.

You slammed your car door shut and fumbled with your keys to unlock you door.

Once it was open, you stomped in and slammed it too. Your body flopped onto the couch and you sobbed and sobbed into the cushions.

But your crying died down upon hearing your phone ringing. You sniffled and picked it up, seeing 'Jailbird 🎶' pop up at the top.

"H-Hello?" You spoke into the phone, your voice shakier than a tremor.

"Hey- wait.. honey? What's wrong? Are youse crying? Hold on, I'll be there in a few minutes don't you worry." And even before you could say anything, he hung up.

You started to sob again, feeling guilty that he had to deal with your problems. He shouldn't have to keep you from crying like a big ass baby...

After a few minutes of crying into the couch, the door flew open, revealing a worried and concerned Yancy.

He shut the door behind him and immediately went over to you, sitting on the couch beside you.

"Oh, babes..." He gently spoke as he pulled you into his lap, holding you to his chest.

"He didn't hurt youse did he? Did he say anything? I swear to god I'll fuck him up if he did." Yancy said as he ran his hand up and down your back while you cried into his shirt.

"I'm s-sorry for b-bothering you... I-I shouldn't be c-crying over this.. y-you were right.." Yancy hushed you and kissed your head, moving so that you were both laying down on the large couch.

"Youse don't have anything to be sorry about, aight? Jamie was a douchebag. A real sleazeball. And if I ever see him again, I might be seein' Bam-Bam and Sparkles anotha time is all I'm sayin'."He said trying to cheer you up as you smiled a bit.

"T-Thank you, Yance..." You thanked as Yancy smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Anythin' for youse doll..."

"Anythin' for youse..."

< End >