- Nothing Better -

2nd Person POV

It was a nice snowy morning for you. Winter had finally arrived and you were ecstatic for it.

Currently, you were in the kitchen trying to make coffee. Trying because the machine was acting up again.

"You have to be joking...." Grumbling, you smacked the machine and saw the clock on it flicker back on.

Sighing, you put in the little coffee pod and turned it on, setting the mug under it.

You then peacefully waited and watched the snow fall outside. It was rather calming to say the least.

Your peace was then interrupted when you had heard footsteps coming from the
hallway.

Murdock, your boyfriend of one year, was
tiredly rubbing his eyes as he walked toward you.

"Hey sleepyhead. You slept late again. Was last nights killing a bit too gruesome for you?" You joked as the man smiled and rolled his eyes, sauntering over to you to wrap his arms around your
form.

You smiled as he dug his head into your neck, breathing in your scent while you rubbed his back.

"I may just stay in with you today. It's cold out and I don't feel like getting my hands dirty." He said as you moved your hand so you could play with his fluffy black hair.

But then, being his mischievous self, he got an idea.

He moved his head and pulled your chin up. That's when you noticed the mischievous look in his eye.

"I could get them dirty the other way..."

Blushing, you rolled your eyes and pushed him off, earning a laugh out of the murderer.

You grabbed your now done coffee and went to the window to get a closer look of the snow, admiring the beauty of it all.

Murdock smiled as he looked at you from where he was standing. You were perfect. Beautiful. Just seeing you stand and watch the snow was enough for him to rethink on how he got so lucky to be with you.

The man then walked up to you and hugged you from behind. He kissed the back of your neck and gently rubbed his hands up and down your sides.

"For a murderer you're extremely
soft and sweet, ya know?" You teased, smirking at him while his grip tightened around you.

Murdock smirked and nuzzled the back of your head, squeezing your sides gently.

"Oh darling... I can be much more rough if you'd like." He spoke into your ear.

Rolling your eyes once more, you sipped your coffee and sighed happily.

Things really couldn't be any better than this.

< End >