- My Muse -

2nd Person POV

Mark was rehearsing for an upcoming role on this new movie that was coming out. He kept repeating his lines til they were engraved in his mind.

"And now, I must-" But the actor was interrupted due to you poking his arm making him chuckle a bit.

"My muse, I'm trying to rehearse." He said to you, smiling down at your form.

You looked up at him and nodded. "I know. But I'm bored."

Mark shook his head and looked back at his dialogue sheet.

"Must we go along with this? After all, this is about-" The actor stopped once more after noticing that you had gotten up and that you were now standing on the chair you were previously sitting
on.

"Dear, what are you doing?" He asked, a bit concerned you were going to fall.

"Catch me, Mark!" You exclaimed with a giggle as the actor caught you, spinning you around in his arms.

"I caught you, Darling. Yet I do have to let you go again." He replied, setting you back down on the ground making you frown.

He then walked over to an empty area in the room and began to act out his scene once more.

You sighed, sad and defeated.

He had been paying less and less attention toward you. I mean, you get it. He was extremely passionate about his
work and just overall very busy. And you loved that for him! You really did! You just.. Wished he'd leave some room for you...

As he dramatically fell to the ground, which was a part he had to do, you sadly sulked out of the room and into your
shared bedroom of the manor.

"Finally. How was that- Oh? Where'd you go?" Mark furrowed his brows as he looked around the room for you.

"Darling? Where have you gone?" He asked worriedly, eyebrows knitted together in concern.

The man walked out of the living area to go and look for you, checking every room and every corner for you.

Once he reached your shared room, he opened the door and saw a odd lump on the bed.

Puzzled, he walked over to it and pulled te covers off to find you curled up with tear-stained cheeks.

The actor concernedly got into bed with you, pulling you close to his chest.

"Y/n? What's wrong, love? Why are
you crying?" He asked concerned as ever while you sniffled a bit.

"N-Nothing.... I-I'm just being clingy.." Mark rolled his eyes and pulled you up into his lap, his hands on your thighs as he squeezed them gently.

"Dear, if you wanted some attention, you
could've just asked. I may love acting but you're way more important that, love." He spoke, wiping away your tears as your frown became a loving
smile.

"I mean.. who wouldn't want attention from me? I'm THE Markiplier after all." You huffed and punched his arm lightly making the man laugh.

"Shall we cuddle and watch one of my movies?" Mark asked kissing your temple as you nodded, snuggling into him while he grabbed the remote.

"Never ever think that you can't stop me from my work to ask to be with me, my muse. I love you way more than I love acting. And that's a lot." Mark reassured, kissing your temple as you smiled wholeheartedly.

"I know, Mark. Thank you..." You thanked him as you settled into his warm body.

"Of course, my muse.. anything for the person who keeps me happy and loving what I do..."

< End >