- Pretty Girl -

Fem!Reader.

2nd Person POV

You, Wilford, and Bing were sitting in the living area of the manor when Enzo sauntered in boredly.

He plopped down beside Bing and started to show him random memes he had found earlier.

The day had been relatively... calm. Although, being in a house full of hyperactive boys, you would think things would happen more.

"Alright, Bing, truth or dare?" Wilford suddenly asked making everyone confused.

"Well, truth or dare?" He asked again as Bing looked around the room.

"Well, uh, dare obviously. I'm not a pussy." Wilford giggled and looked toward Enzo who rose a brow at him.

"I dare you... to kiss Enzo." Bings eyes widened as he took of his glasses, a disgusted look on his face.

"Bro, what?!" Bing exclaimed as Enzo backed away from the bot.

"I- hell no." Enzo said as he gagged at the thought of kissing his friend.

"It's a daaaare~..." You said with a smirk as you looked toward Bing who grimaced.

"A-Alright..." Bing gulped as he leaned in towards Enzo who wasn't having any of this whatsoever.

Bing pecked his lips quickly and backed away from him, wiping his lips disgustedly as Enzo ran to the bathroom to gag in the sink and wash his mouth out with water.

You were laughing like crazy and so was everyone else that had ventured in to join the game.

But as your laughing died down, you felt someone staring at you. Puzzled, you looked around to see Illinois. He seemed to be in a trance or something.

He had a dopey smile on his face and his eyes were half-lidded as he looked at you. You blushed and noticed Yancy had tapped his shoulder making the
adventurer look away from you.

"Wha- huh?" Illinois said to Yancy who had a smug look on his face.

"Youse was starin' at Y/n again. Just tell her!" He whispered to the Indiana Jones look alike.

Illinois rolled his eyes and gave the ex-prisoner a unamused look.

"I can't just ask her! She'd probably say no anyway. Hell, I'm pretty sure she's annoyed by me. And she'll probably take it as a joke too! She always does every time I flirt with her." Illinois explained as Yancy sighed and shook his head.

"Alright. Whateva ya say..."

Soon, it was your turn to be asked. Yancy was asking you this time.

"Uhh... dare?" You were definitely
gonna regret this.

Yancy smirked and looked at Illi who shook his head rapidly. He knew what he was about to do.

"I dare youse to... do 7 minutes in heaven with Illinois." Illinois' head shot
up as so did yours.

"I-I uh.." The others 'ooed' and 'uh-ohed' as Illinois stood up, trying his best to not
freak out.

"C'mon darlin'. Can't get outta this cause it's a dare." He spoke, putting his hand out for you to take.

You hesitantly took it as he pulled you up, holding your hand with his while he walked with you and into the nearest closet.

"Here's a towel for if anythin' happens by the way." Yancy said, winking as he threw a towel to Illi who caught it with a scowl on his face.

Yancy locked the door with the key he had and snickered as he pocketed it and waited for something to happen.

Sighing, you backed yourself into the wall of the closet, resting your body as you noticed your front was basically right up against the adventurers.

"Well.. now what?" You asked him, barely being able to make out his form.

"I dunno. Maybe... ah, fuck it." Raising a brow to what he meant, you went to ask 'What?' but you were pinned up against the wall. Illinois had you trapped in his arms...

You could barely see anything but you could make out his ever-so smug smirk.

With his breathing heavy, he ducked his head by your ear and whispered lowly.

"God... you're so goddamn pretty, darlin'." His voice was husky as ever.

Your face was beyond burning once he started to pepper kisses all over your neck and jaw. Lightly showering your face with kisses as well.

"My pretty girl..." Illinois mumbled, loving the way you shivered.

You had to cover your mouth so you wouldn't let any noises slip out once he had started to nibble at where he was kissing.

But then, you two stopped for a moment due to a knock on the door.

"Youse done in there ye-" Illinois interrupted the tatted man by kicking the door making Yancy jump back with a laugh.

"Illi-" Illinois growled and pulled you to his chest, grabbing your hips as he locked his lips with yours.

Stunned, it took you a bit to kiss back but you soon did.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as your eyes fluttered shut. Illinois had lifted you up a bit so your legs wrapped around his waist.

After a lot of kisses and heavy breathing, you two let go, both panting and lips swollen as ever.

He stared into your eyes lovingly and nuzzled his nose against yours. You blushed once more as he smiled.

"I love you.." He mumbled, resting his forehead on yours.

You smiled as he squeezed your hips gently, rubbing his thumbs up and down.

"I love you too, Illi.."

As Illinois went to lean in for another kiss, the door was unlocked and open.

You tried to scramble away from the adventurer but he just kept you to his chest.

"Hah! Knew that'd work." Yancy said as he giggled at the sight of the two of you.

Illinois grumbled and then whispered to you.

"Hun, keep my spot warm for me. I have a dipshit, wannabe, Danny Zuko to put back in prison.." He growled, kissing your cheek as he stomped over to the inked man.

Yancy screeched in fear and ran as fast as his legs could take him while an angry Illinois James was right on his tail.

Everyone was laughing and chuckling once Illinois had came back, holding up Yancy by the back of his shirt.

Yancy was grumbling and huffing the entire time as Illinois plopped him back down in his spot.

"Idiot." Illinois mumbled, ruffling the
ex-prisoners hair making him grumble even more.

You had sat yourself back on the couch and you were giggling the entire time while sitting down.

Illinois smiled at you and sat beside you. You went to move but he just picked you up and sat you in his lap, his big arms coming to encase your body protectively.

He smiled at your blushy state, leaning down to press a soft kiss to the nape of your neck.

As the game went on, Illinois couldn't help but admire you some more.

Yeah. He definitely loved his pretty girl.

< End >