- Affectionate -

2nd Person POV

"If youse thinkin' ima let you go, youse is fuckin' crazy." You laughed and once again, tried prying out of the prisoners grip.

You sighed in defeat and leaned into his embrace, starting to like it.

"Ever since I got thrown into this joint, you just can't keep your hands off me. Why's that?" Yancy tensed up, not knowing how to respond to your very good question.

"Well.. I mean... youse da only one I's feels comfortable around bein'... affectionate with.." He answered, still holding you tight on the creaky and small prison bed.

"I's mean yeah, da others I's be nice around but neva affectionate like how we are. Plus... I's feels safe around you.." He mumbled, burying his face into your neck as a way to hide himself.

You smiled and kissed his forehead, making him flinch a bit due to the sudden contact.

"I think it's mostly because you're
touch-starved, yance." He looked up at you with a brow raised.

"Da fuck does dat mean?" You laughed and ruffled his hair up, him still confused to why you were laughing.

"It means, that no one has really given you affection over the years. And now, you're the one who's starting to initiate that affection you never had to other people you care for." He had a perplexed look on his face but he nodded nonetheless.

"So... does dis mean we're a thing?" He asked, a pleading look in his eyes.

You sighed, shaking your head with a nod. But your little moment was interrupted by the guards banging on your cell door.

"Lunch time lovebirds!" The two of you blushed and walked out of your cell to the cafeteria area.

"Ooooh! Look who it is!" Bam-Bam exclaimed as the new couple walked in after getting their trays.

"Oh shut it, Bam-Bam, before they start calling youse BING-BONG!" Yancy yelled, smacking Bam-Bam in the back of the head.

"Oowww!" He whined as you and the others laughed til your lungs almost gave out.

"So, wanna talk about you two being all lovey-dovey in your guys' cell?" Tiny asked with a smirk plastered on her face.

Yancy rolled his eyes and looked the other direction while you just kept your eyes on your food.

"Not denying it. Interesting." Sparkles said with a sly grin while he ate his potatoes.

Yancy grumbled and got up, storming out for yard time.

You looked towards where he went worriedly.

"He never storms out like that... are you guys actually a thing?" Sparkles asked with a questioning look.

You didn't answer. You just followed where the inked man went.

You looked everywhere you could around the yard but.. you just couldn't find him.

"He must've hid somewhere where the guards wouldn't find him..." You walked around for a bit til the guards weren't paying any attention to you. Once they did, you quickly ran behind the building and found Yancy with a... cigarette.

You growled and walked towards him, pulling it out of his mouth.

"Hey! Youse don-" "Hush it, Yance. You and I both know you don't need it." You interrupted, throwing it on the ground and putting it out.

"Now, why did you storm out after Sparkles started teasing-" you were interrupted due to him pushing you up against the wall behind you both.

"Why do youse think, huh?! I hate bein' teased! It makes me feel so fuckin' stupid and weak.. This isn't some petty middle-school musical. Some of them may be good but- agh! You fuckin' know what I mean!" He rambled, his eyes filled with fury.

His nostrils flared and his chest heaved up and down. His dark brown eyes boring into yours.

"Yance.. he was just messing around. There's no need to get so feisty. Plus, they were bound to find out sooner or later even if we just got together. But let's just get back to our cell and.. maybe cuddle?" You asked with a small smile at the end.

Yancy sighed, running a hand through his hair as he let you down.

He couldn't help but smile at you as you grabbed his hand.

The two of you then headed back inside, staying away from any guards so they wouldn't find out you had snuck away for a bit.

Once the two of you were put back in your cell, you immediately got into the creaky prison bed which was somehow comfy enough and big enough for the both of you.

You got under the thin sheet, which was considered a 'blanket'. Yancy was just about to as well but he had too take his shoes off first.

He climbed in beside you and pulled you against him, snuggling his face into your hair.

You smiled and cuddled closer into him, hoping this moment would never end.

But sadly, the moment was interrupted by one of the douchebag guards who didn't respect your love for each other.

"Hey! Back to your own bunks, or it's solitary!" Yancy flinched at the word solitary.

He hated it there. Every time he'd finally be able to get out of that awful place he... wouldn't be him. It was like his entire personality was drained out of him. A broken husk was all that was left til the void inside him was yet again filled with everything he loved.

You sighed as he grumbled, getting out of your bunk and up onto his.

"Man.. you really are touch-starved aren't you?" You said with a small grin, feeling empathetic for the inked man.

A grumble was heard from above you which made you chuckle a bit.

"Love you, Yance... Maybe tomorrow that guard will be gone. Then we can cuddle again, okay babe?" You didn't hear anything for a little bit but after awhile Yancy said something.

"Fine... and I love youse too..." You smiled and turned on your side, hoping tomorrow would be even better than today.

You loved your affectionate prisoner. Even if he was a douche sometimes.

But you wouldn't have him any other way.

< End >