- Cold -

2nd Person POV

It was cold. Like, unbelievably cold. The heaters was on but... it definitely wasn't helping you at all.

Mark, the human heater, on the other hand was just happy and content as can be.

That bastard...

You two were currently on the couch waiting out the winter storm that randomly blew in.

Mark was on his phone while you were bundled up in three blankets and watching some old videos of Seàn almost shitting his pants from FNAF.

Well... by watched I really mean stared at.

It's not that it wasn't entertaining you, you were just too cold and pissed off at Mother Nature to really even care.

But then... the power went out. Great.

You being you, you freaked the fuck out and yelled, "FREDDY, NO I'M SORRY-" But then you realized what had actually happened.

Mark flinched at your sudden outburst but started laughing as hard as he could leaving you a blushing and embarrassed mess.

"Someone's scared...~" He teased while using his phone flashlight to see you.

"S-Shut up!" You stammered while he shook his head and giggled.

Mark stood up and used his flashlight to walk himself over to the window to look outside.

"Damn... it's gonna be packed soon if this keeps up." He spoke, watching as the snow fell.

You grumbled and pulled the blankets over your head.

"Greeeaaat.." you mumbled as Mark sat back down then rudely pulled one of your protective layers off.

"Hey!" You yelled, dragging the blanket back but Mark wouldn't budge due to his strong grip on it.

Huffing, you buried your face into the pillow you were holding.

He rolled his eyes and pulled you towards him, holding you to his side.

"If you were that cold you could've just told me." He said pulling the blankets over the both of you while you laid against his warm body.

"How are you so warm?" You asked baffled while you buried your face into his shirt.

He smiled and played with your hair while he whispered something in your ear.

"Well how are you so attractive?" Your face went insanely red which ended up making you dig yourself closer to him so he couldn't see your reddened face.

He laughed and moved to where he was laying on the couch and you were laying on top of him.

You rolled your eyes and laid your head right under his collarbone. Mark could feel just how warm your cheek was even through his shirt.

Where the hell was all of this even coming from? I mean yeah you two were friends and all but.. this was a bit odd.

Though he may have been your best friend... You'd be lying if you said you didn't like him.

Okay, fuck it, you absolutely loved him. With all your heart. He was sweet, kind, funny, caring, and an overall good guy.

Out of nowhere, the wind ruined your moment by making a high pitch screech like noise. It was so intense that it had shook the house slightly.

You looked out the window fearfully then buried your body more into Mark.

"You're okay, Y/n... It's only the wind. Nothing can hurt you while I'm right here, okay?" Mark said soothingly.

The wind picked up more making you shiver, but it quickly went away when you felt Mark move your head so he could kiss your cheek.

Wait.. Mark kissed your cheek.

Mark kissed your cheek.

Mark kissed your cheek!

You immediately stopped shivering and stared at the wall, face red from what he had done.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He asked with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and hid your blushing mess of a face back into Mark's shirt while he pulled you closer to him.

"Shhh.. you're okay, babe." Babe?!

"You haven't even asked me out and you're already calling me babe? Nice Mark." You sarcastically snarked making him laugh, his chest going up and down from under you.

"Okay then. Will you, Y/n, date me and be with me forevermore?" He asked with his famous crooked smile.

You thought for a moment, tapping your chin just to tick him off.

"Hmm.. I don't know.." He huffed and pulled your head up to look at him in his big brown eyes.

You sighed, finally giving in. "Fiiinneee... I'll gladly date you Mark," you replied with a smile, kissing his cheek.

"You missed." You looked at him quizzically before he answered your question by smashing his lips to yours.

Your eyes widened but they eventually fluttered shut as you kissed back.

You two pulled apart and the power had finally came back on thanks to the snow dying down.

'How fucking cliche...'

"Wanna snuggle in my room and watch movies til we pass out in each other's arms?" He asked you, a sleepy look taking over his face.

You eagerly nodded, quickly pecking his lips before getting up and heading to his room.

Now you definitely won't be cold anymore.

< End >