- Darling -

2nd Person POV

You were boredly scrolling through your phone as you sat on the couch in the main living area of the manor.

It was honestly really calm and quiet but you- "BING! GET YOUR SORRY ASS OVER HERE YOU PIECE OF SCRAP METAL!" Never mind then...

"H-Hey Googs! I-I swear I didn't mean to mess up your update!" You sighed from your comfy spot on the couch and got up, pulling Google back.

"I advise you to let me go so I can wring that little bastards neck." He grumbled, glaring at Bing.

"Nah. I can't let you kill one of my best friends. Sorry." You say as Bing slowly walks over to you two.

"It's alright, Bing. Now, you two are gonna stay in a room together until you sort things out." Their jaws dropped but before they could protest they saw Dark fuming behind You who was giving them a look that could kill millions.

Google stomped to his room as so did Bing, following behind.

"Let's hope that worked." Dark said from behind you, his gruff voice slightly startling you.

You sighed as you turned to go back to the living room. "You and me both, Dark.."

You flopped onto the couch and started scrolling through your phone again til you noticed that Dark was staring at you.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." You spoke sarcastically with a smirk.

Dark shook out of his daze and chuckled nervously. "I'll be in my office if you need me.." He whispered quietly.

That's weird. He seemed timid. Which is highly rare considering it's Dark who was acting that way.

"Odd.. Dark never acts like that.." "Why do you think he acts like that my friend?" "HOLY SHIT- Oh my god, Wil! Never sneak up on someone like that! Especially me!" You yelped as Wilford laughed from beside you, sitting criss-cross on the couch.

"And what the hell do you mean 'Why do I think he acts like that?' It's Dark for Lucifers sake! He's a demon! And your boss! He's usually all stone-faced and cold-hearted to the others." You explained as Wilford laughed at how you said Lucifers sake since Dark only says that.

"Haven't you noticed how kind he s around you? He hasn't acted like that since he was.. well.. Damien." The journalist said sadly.

You sighed and started to think of all the things that Dark does around you.

Wilford was right... he's more polite, more himself, more kind, is always close to you, defends you, and helps you do things when needed.

"But.. I thought demons didn't have emotions. Did he somehow develop them?" You asked looking at Wilford, very confused.

The man chuckled and started to explain.

"Ever since he laid his cold black eyes on you, he immediately felt the urge to protect you. He told me everything on how much he cares for you. Hell, you helped him with regaining the ability to love after so many years. So yes, he definitely loves you." He explains with a smile, noticing that your eyes had widened and your jaw was slightly agape.

He laughed and patted your shoulder in reassurance, getting back up to go back to his room to do... who knows what.

You sat there, extremely perplexed.

"Ugh.. Wilfords theories annoying. He really needs to stop hanging out with The Jim's so much.." You mumbled, rubbing your forehead.