- You Know You Love Me -

2nd Person POV

Since it was nice outside, you and Enzo were out in the backyard picking oranges from the orange trees he had planted awhile back.

He demanded that they needed to grow them due to his weird obsession over oranges.

"Ugh, this one has a bruise. Oh well, probably still good." Enzo said, putting the orange in his basket.

You rolled your eyes and went to grab another orange but it was too high.

You stood on your tip-toes to get it but then you felt being lifted up.

You squealed and held onto who had picked you up, the person being Enzo of course.

The man smirked as he held you up so you could get the orange. You huffed and grumbled under your breath as you grabbed it.

He then set you down, snickering at your sour look.

"Show off..." you mumbled.

Enzo rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you to his side.

"You know you love me." He said, leaning down to your level so he could kiss your head.

You rolled your eyes once more and pushed him off of you.

When you set your basket down, you quickly went into the woods that you would hang out in all the time.

Enzo knew what you were doing. You were trying to get him to chase you.

Laughing, you kept running til you hit a clearing. A small pond was in the middle of it as well as a few tree stumps.

You looked around and spotted the perfect hiding place. It was a tree that had been split open by.. most likely lightning. It kinda looked like something had escaped out of it however.

You climbed in and shifted around til you were completely hidden.

Enzo sighed as he walked through the woods, calling your name now and then to see if you were close. But, you weren't.

He soon reached the clearing, munching on his orange as he looked around for you.

"If you fell into the pond and drowned, I'm sorry babe but I'm not getting your body out. Can't ruin my new shoes or shirt." He said unamused.

Offended, you peeked your head out but then realized.. that no one was
there.

"What-? But he was just-" "Hey babe." You screeched and jumped away from Enzo, almost kicking him in the shin.

"Whoa! Hey, chill out! It's just me!" He exclaimed as you caught your bearings.

"Don't scare me like that!" You yelled, holding your hand over your heart as Enzo laughed.

He noticed your frustrated look and smirked, sauntering toward you before pulling you into his arms.

"Baby~ don't be mad at me... Like I said, you know you love me." You huffed once more, trying to get away from him again but before you could, he smashed his lips to yours.

A heavy blush took over your face as your eyes fluttered shut. Your arms loosely hanging around his neck as your tongues intertwined.

But in the end, Enzo had won. He parted from you, noticing he left you in a daze.

"Yep. You love me." He said once more, kissing your cheek.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand, the both of you walking back to the orange trees to pick some more.

Yeah, you knew you loved him. Even if he was downright annoying...

< End >