- I Love You Too -

2nd Person POV

Your eyes slowly opened as you awoke from your sleep. Rubbing your eyes, you turned your head and noticed that your loving husband was still asleep.

You smiled and kissed his cheek, admiring him as he stirred around.

His arms tightened around your form as he pulled you closer, his nose nuzzling into your hair as he sighed.

You chuckled and then heard his blaring alarm go off. He grumbled and hid his face more into you.

"Dames! You have to go to work!" You giggled as he sighed heavily, letting you go as he turned the alarm off.

"What if I just want to stay in bed with you all day? That sounds much better than working.." Damien stated, his blue eyes looking into yours.

You chuckled and kissed his nose as a frown took over his handsome face.

"What?" You asked, a small smirk on your face.

He huffed and pointed to his lips.

"You missed." He pouted.

You rolled your eyes with a smile and finally kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed back, holding you against his bare chest.

"Alright.. well I better get ready. Wait.. how about you come to work with me? I'm only going to be in my office today anyway." He asked, his face nuzzled into your neck as he took in your scent.

You smiled at the idea and nodded, moving so you could get up.

He too got up and stretched, going to his closet so he could put on actual clothes.

________________________________________________

After getting dressed and ready, the two of you got into Damien's Tesla and drove to his office.

You two walked in, getting a few waves and good mornings from people walking past you two.

You then reached his large work area where you immediately sat in the swivel chair that was in the middle of the room.

You twirled and spun around while Damien sat in his chair at his desk.

The mayor occasionally stole a few glances at you, smiling at your restlessness then looking back down at his papers.

You huffed and swiveled toward him, now sitting beside him. He looked at
you in his peripheral and kissed the top of your head lovingly. Then went back to work.

You sighed and leaned against his shoulder, messing with his suit sleeve making him eye you once more.

"Honey? Are you alright? You seem restless." He asked, writing down some allegations and concerns.

You nodded and kept poking his arm.
Damien chuckled at you and pulled you into his lap, then went back to writing.

You smiled and snuggled into his chest, messing with his ribbon and the buttons on his suit.

Damien smiled down at you and kissed your head once more then went back to reading off one of his last papers.

You huffed once more, alerting the mayor. "What? What's with that face?" He asked with an amused smile.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you won't love me." You stated, crossing your arms and resting your head back onto his chest.

Damien laughed, his chest going up and
down, the baritone sound filling the room.

"Oh, darling. I do love you. With all my heart. I only have a few more papers to do and I can hold and cuddle you all you want, okay?" He spoke.

You sighed and nodded, slightly impatiently waiting as he finished off signing things.

Once he was done, he set down his pen and secured his arms around you, kissing your forehead and then resting his own on yours.

"I really do love you, you know? You're my little monster." Damien stated, placing a quick kiss on your lips while you chuckled at how sweet he was being.

"I love you too, my handsome devil." You replied, grabbing his hand in yours.

"I love you too..."

< End >