- Accepting -

Requested by: I_love_Markiplier_

2nd Person POV

"STEVE!" The necromancer boomed out as he impatiently waited for his raccoon servant to come to him.

"Yes sir?" The little critter asked as he pattered into the room.

"I'm going to the village for a few supplies. I'll be back soon. Clean up the cavern for me will you?" The necromancer spoke loudly as Steve quickly nodded.

"Yes your cruelness!" Steve said, skittering away to tidy up the necromancers castle-like cave.

Markane sneered as he exited his home. He already knew he was going to hate this. He hated having to go out for supplies. He would let Steve do it but the villagers don't like talking Raccoons scrounging around for their stuff apparently.

As he walked, people around him gasped, ran, screamed, shouted, and yelled. God he hated it here...

"If you all don't stop screaming I'll give you something to scream about." He growled out making everyone either run away and hide or shut up.

Although, you on the other hand, did not. You just kept to your little shop in the middle of the village.

Markane walked in, making you look up a bit shocked to see that The Necromancer was standing right in front of you.

"Fancy seeing you here, sir. Did you need anything specific?" Markane rose a brow, very shocked to see that you were not afraid of him whatsoever.

"Uhm.. Y-Yes actually. I just needed to look around for some.. certain supplies." He spoke, his deep baritone voice rumbling with every word.

You nodded and gave him a gentle smile.

And that's when he realized that you were most definitely different than the other villagers.

He shook out of his daze and looked for the items he needed in the small shop of yours.

Markane stole a quick glance at you and noticed how... attractive you really were.

What?! What was he thinking? He's a monster! No one could love him if they even tried.

Not after the Princess incident anyway...

He scoffed at the thought and got what he needed, then went to leave but... he stopped.

Maybe.. he should try and pay this time. Just to show his respect for this person that didn't run and scream when they saw him.

He went up to you and set down a handful of coins on the wooden counter beside you.

He sent you an appreciative smile as he walked out, leaving you a bit confused.

Once he was out of the village, the townspeople came out of hiding to see if you were okay and see if Markane had destroyed anything.

But the necromancer stopped and turned, he decided to spy and listen in on what you were to say to them.

So he snapped his fingers and made himself invisible, walking toward your shop and staying outside the window so he could hear and see you without blowing his cover.

"Are you alright?" "Did he hurt you?" "Did he steal anything of value?" Were the main questions they asked as they inspected you.

"I'm fine really, don't worry. He didn't do anything to me. Plus, he paid me for the items he bought. I don't understand why you all are so scared of him." You said rolling your eyes as you stocked the empty shelf that was near you.