- My Queen -

Female!Reader.

2nd Person POV

"Y/n, here are the rules. You are to call me sir, Mr. Dark, or Mr. Darkiplier. You are to listen to me unless I say. You have a long list of chores everyday. I will assign your chores in a few minutes just put this on first." Dark said as he handed you a longer black dress with some heels.

An odd choice for a maids outfit, you thought. But at least it looked nice...

You nodded at the king and took the outfit and headed for the bathroom.

You had been hired to be the maid of the king of your kingdom. Darkiplier.

You really don't know anything about him really. You lived your life out on the outskirts of the kingdom. Rarely anything happened where you lived. But now you lived in the castle itself. Dark beckoned you to since it'd be easier he said.

The castle he lived in was huge. You wondered why he didn't have anyone else living with him.

You finished putting on the outfit as well as some light makeup he provided and doing your hair. You walked out of the large bathroom and stood in the main area of the castle.

Dark had walked back in and stopped as he looked at you.

'Dear Lucifer... she's absolutely gorgeous...' he thought to himself as he stared at your outfit, since it had been showing every single curve on your body...

You looked at him and cocked your head to the side, confused to why he was staring.

"Did I put it on wrong your highness...?"You asked looking down at your outfit.

He shook out of his daze and cleared his throat.

"Oh no. Sorry I just.. You look nice." He complimented, a light pink dusting your cheeks.

"Thank you. You look rather dashing yourself, Mr. Dark." He smiled at you then handed a list.

His handwriting was very neat and pretty, cursive even.

You read through the list and he was right, you had many chores. But it wasn't as bad as you thought it'd be.

"Now, I'll lead you to your new bedroom." You followed him for a little bit til he stopped at two large dark blue doors.

He pushed the doors open and you gaped at how big it was.

You thought it'd be some tiny closet or wardrobe, but nope! It was pretty large to be a room for a maid.

"Do you like it?" He asked as you looked at him with a huge smile.

"Like it? I love it! Oh thank you sir, this is incredible!" Dark smiled at your enthusiasm as you walked around the room.

The walls were a deep blue and a large window occupied the middle of the wall, the bed was huge to be honest. Navy blue with gold accents filled the room from top to bottom. Huge bookshelves lined the walls while some art hung on the walls and other little knick-knacks sat on the dressers and tables.

Yet you're eyes mostly stayed glued on the large bookcases that went from the bottom of the floor to right where the ceiling started.

Yes you liked books, not loved, but liked. Though you much rather liked art more.

"Well, I'm glad you like it, my dear. We will start on your chores tomorrow, unless you'd like to today to get some out of the way." He said as you thought for a moment.