- Korean Edward Cullen -

2nd Person POV

Halloween. Marks least favorite holiday and one of your favorites.

You loved the costume buying/making, the candy, the parties, the decorations, everything about it.

Mark didn't like it because... well... he was a vampire.

Oh yeah, sure, go ahead and roll your eyes. It's true!

Every Halloween night, it would happen. Mark would lose control and end up having to leave early to... well.. feed off of something.

It was usually a deer or some big animal in the woods, except for that one hunter... Although he was crazy and psychotic so nobody cared that he had mysteriously disappeared.

But since Mark would leave early every year, people were starting to get suspicious...

Especially you.

The first few times it'd happen, you thought he was cheating. But you knew he'd never do that.

So why would he keep leaving? You were gonna find out.

Currently, you were hanging up some last minute decorations around the house. Much to Marks dismay of course. He hated being reminded of the night it all goes down.

You knew he didn't like the holiday very much. You've asked why but all he's said is 'bad memories'. Now that was some bullshit if you've ever heard any.

Sighing out heavily, you got down from the step stool and admired your work.

As you did, you felt someone's arms go around your waist and their face rest in your neck.

You smiled, turning your head the slightest to see Marks fluffy hair.

"Hey babe. Ya like the decor?" You asked as he perked his head up to look at it.

He nodded and put his head back, pulling you ever so closer while squeezing your waist gently.

You chuckled and pulled his arms off of you, kissing his cheek and walking to the kitchen to put little decorations around there.

Mark sighed and went to your guys' room, contemplating on what may happen to him later on.

________________________________________________

"No, I am not wearing a costume this year. I never do. So no." Mark said to you as you held a vampire costume in your hands.

"Oh please, please, please, baby? You'll look great! We're literally going to a costume party. Plus, it's not like those other cheap ones you find at party city." You said as you showed him what it looked like.

He had to admit, it did look cool. And if he wore it and he would vamp out he could play it off easier.

He sighed and decided to give in, taking the costume from your hands.

You squealed with happiness and hugged him.

"Thank you babe! Oh this is gonna be so damn fun!" You yelled running to your guys' room to get your costume.

Mark chuckled at you as he eyed the outfit.

He also noticed the weird wax fake fangs that you could mold onto your teeth sitting on the clothes. Pssh. He didn't need those.

The party was held at one of your friends' house and started roughly in two hours. Yeah he had time.

He sighed and looked at the costume once more. Well.. it was now or never.