- Calm and Quiet -

2nd Person POV

It was a calm, quiet, and rainy day. You and Mark were chilling in the living room of your house with Chica and Henry.

Mark was watching the rain patter against the windows while you were watching whatever was on TV.

As you did, you felt something nudge your leg. You looked down to see
Chica wagging her tail with a toy in her mouth.

"Heya girl, wanna play? Okay, give it here." You said smiling as you took it from her so you could throw it.

You threw it from your spot on the couch as it landed in the hallway.

Chica ran out of the room, her claws almost making her slip due to the hardwood flooring.

Mark turned his head and giggled as Henry went chasing after.

He then turned his head to face you, taking in your beauty as if he had just laid his eyes on you.

You caught him staring and smirked. "Why are you looking at me?"

He shrugged and looked into your eyes. "I dunno. I feel like it I guess."

You chuckled as he scooted closer to you, wrapping his arm around you and kissing your head.

You laid your body against his chest, taking your hand in his and rubbing your thumb against the back of it as he
went back to staring out the window.

You then heard playful growling and claws tacking on the hardwood floor. Chica and Henry were both fighting over the toy you had threw.

You rolled your eyes as Henry had finally given up and let Chica gnaw on it as he then pawed his way toward you and Mark.

"Heya Henry. Did Chica take the toy from you?" Mark said ruffling the dogs fur.

Henry then climbed up beside the two
of you, laying against your stomach while you pet his ears and head.

Chica, being Chica and always wanting
the attention, shot up and bounded toward you two.

She then jumped up onto the couch beside Mark and snuggled into him.

Mark laughed and rubbed the dogs belly making her wag her tail happily.

He then noticed that you were starting to fall asleep. From how comfy you were and how boring the show you were watching was.

Mark sighed in content as he decided the four of you would take a nap on the couch today. Undisturbed and happy all together.

Nothing better than spending a calm and quiet day with the ones you love, right?

< End >