- I Warned You -

2nd Person POV

The sounds of your struggle was all that was heard. What am I talking about? Oh, you and Bing were hanging out at the skate park and he was wanting to teach you how to skateboard.

You kept falling and tripping by the way.

"Alright, I got ya. You won't fall, I promise, bro." The bot had his hands on your hips to support you, trying to help you keep balance.

Enzo watched from afar, leaning up against the side of a tree by the little
skating area.

He growled slightly, seeing Bings hands on you made his blood boil.

Enzo had started dating you a few months before. And he can't help but get jealous at other guys' either on or near
your perfect body.

When the two of you were done, he walked toward the two of you and pulled you with him.

"Uhh... be right back Bing! I uh.. don't really know what's up with him.." You yelled to the bot who nodded to you, a worried look on his face.

When the two of you were somewhere
secluded, your back was quickly up against the wall of an old building.

"Baby... I'm sorry for interrupting your little game with Bing but... I just came to remind you..." He leaned down to your ear while his hands gripped your hips gently.

"Only my hands are supposed to be on your body... not anyone else's... got it?" He spoke, kissing the skin right under your ear as he dragged his black nails gently in circles on your sides.

You gulped, nodding to him as he chuckled and kissed your cheek. Your face was beyond blushy by now...

"Sorry.. I get a little possessive. Especially after what happened in my last relationship..." He sighed out, grumbling at the thought.

You frowned and hugged him tightly, slightly shocking the emo man.

"Yeah, well, you don't have to worry about that, babe. I'm all yours." You said, smiling up at him as a blush took over his shaven face.

After awhile of talking and skating a bit more, it started to get dark out. You, Enzo, and Bing walked back to the manor while chatting here and there.

Once you got there and got inside, you decided to hit the hay. Bing and Enzo decided to wait and play a few games with some of the others.

"Alright.. but please don't stay up too late. You're always cranky when you do that." You said, kissing Enzo's cheek making the man smile.

"I won't. I promise."

________________________________________________

He promised he wouldn't stay up. Yet he stayed up anyway.

Enzo was eating yet another orange.
Bags were evident under his coffee brown eyes, nail polish chipped, and head pounding.

You warned him not to stay up. But he did. And he regretted it.

You were laying in bed when Enzo had
walked through your bedroom door, sighing heavily as he flopped onto the bed beside you.

He wrapped his arms around your abdomen and nuzzled his face into your stomach. His slight makeup was already smudged. But as if he cared. He felt dead at the moment.

You set your phone down and ran your hands through his raven black hair, making him sigh in content.

"I told you not to stay up." You spoke, making him grumble into your stomach.

Enzo pulled his head back up to look you in the eyes, his own looking like that of a sad puppies.

He moved to where he was laying properly beside you, gently moving you so you were fully in his arms.

You sighed as he played with your hair, pressing kisses to the back of your neck as he did so.

"Wanna go shower and paint our nails later?" You asked with a small smile while Enzo squeezed your sides gently.

You felt him nod, but as you went to stand up, he pulled you right back down.

"A few more minutes, babe." Chuckling, you laid back on him and stayed there with him in his comforting embrace.

"Alright, your five minutes are up."

"But I'm tiiirreed.."

"I warned you!"

< End >