- Awake -

2nd Person POV

It was a very nice afternoon in the forest. You had been exploring it for a few hours now. Why? You honestly just felt like it. Plus, the weather was perfect for it. And the manor had been quite silent anyway.

But so was the woods. Yet it seemed more lively somehow.

As you walked, you started to hear a
faint ticking noise. Weirded out, you walked to where you heard the ticking and stumbled upon a.... coffin. A big one at that. It looked like it could
hold two grown men...

Your eyes were wide as you gawked at it. It was white on one side and black on the other. A weird skull was on it as well with the white and black inverted.

You walked toward it, making the
ticking grow louder.

You squatted down and ran your hand over the top. It was very smooth. Pristine even. How did it end up here then? Shouldn't it be in the ground by now?

As you took in the details of it, you noticed that it was slightly ajar. Gulping, you slowly pulled the white side open to reveal.... another ego?!

You gasped and jumped back as his eyes shot open. White pools of blank and emptiness.

He sat up and looked around curiously, til his gaze landed upon you.

"U-Uh.. I'm so sorry to d-disturb you.... uh.. I was just wondering to why there was a coffin that w-wasn't in the ground." You spoke, a bit scared by him to say the least.

The man in white sighed and looked
around once more.

"It is quite alright. I'm surprised you do not know me." He spoke, sounding just like Mark and his other egos. Except for the slight echo in his voice.

But then it clicked once you saw a label on the side of the coffin that read 'Unus Annus'.

"Oh.. I've heard of you. You're Annus.
Is Unus..?" You asked gesturing toward the other side of the coffin.

Annus nodded and looked back at you, standing up from his tomb to walk toward you.

He inspected you, eyeing your form as he put his hands behind his back.

"I actually believe we have met before. When Unus Annus had first been released." He said, noticing the random blush on your face.

"Maybe. You've been asleep for years now. Why not wake up for a bit?" You asked wanting to get to know him more.

Annus rose a brow at your question before thinking it over. He then looked back toward the coffin on Unus' side and sighed. "He'll be fine." He murmured before looking back to you with a small smile.

The white wearing man then grabbed your hand again and rubbed the back with his thumb, again noticing how pink your face was.

"l'd love to wake up for a little while. Seeing everyone again sounds nice.
And maybe.." Before he continued, he got closer to you, grabbing your other hand and leaning his forehead on yours.

"We get to know each other a bit." He spoke as you stared into his blank eyes.

A bit shocked and very flustered, you smiled and leaned your head against his as well. "I'd love nothing more, Annus. Nothing more.."

Annus mirrored your smile and put your hand to his lips, pressing a gentle kiss to it as the two of you walked toward the manor to soon surprise the others.

He was glad that he was awake. Cause being awake meant he could be with you.

Meanwhile, Unus had heard the entire thing. He chuckled to himself and closed his eyes once more.

"He decided to wake up just to simp over someone... sounds like an Annus thing to do..."

< End >