~Ninety-Seven~

A/N: Salutations subjects, I have returned! I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me and this book!!! 

Jk I totally wouldn't blame you if you have lmao

Three more chapters until 100, we're getting closer!! There's quite a lot of time skips in this chapter though.

Also, prepare for a looong chapter!!! This came to a grand total of 5,600 words long!!! 

I hope it makes up for almost three years of nothing!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ❤❤

"Good morning, gorgeous," Harry's voice was the first thing I heard when I woke up that morning.

My eyes fluttered open to be greeted by his warm smile and loving eyes – instantly making me smile back.

"Well, good morning," I told him with a giggle as he sweetly kissed me.

"Did you enjoy your night, baby?" He smirked at me, "I told you I'd return the favour."

"Mm, you definitely did that," I smirked back, "well...we have that meeting with Vanessa this afternoon...what do you wanna do this morning?"

Harry bit his lip. "Actually, babe...I have to meet with Jeff this morning."

"Aw, what?" I pouted, "Why? What for?"

"Just more tour stuff," he said, "don't worry, it won't last all day. I promise we'll be done in time for our appointment with Vanessa."

"Aw, okay. It just kinda sucks we won't get time with you this morning," I sighed a little.

"I know, babe. I'm sorry," his face softened apologetically.

"It's alright. It's just the price of being such an amazing musician," I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, "I'm really proud of you, H."

"Thanks, love," Harry smiled back, "OK, I gotta get ready – you can go back to sleep if you like."

"Mm...alright. Just don't make us late for the appointment," I told him as I settled back down onto the pillows.

Harry chuckled. "I won't, I promise. I'll see you soon, love."

I let out a yawn as he tenderly kissed my forehead – and before I knew it, I'd fallen back to sleep.

***

Harry had already gone by the time Piper and I had properly woken up for breakfast. We were eating in the breakfast room with Gemma and Anne, talking about how Harry had left today.

"That's so strange, though. He never told me he had another meeting with Jeff this morning," Anne said as she sipped her coffee, "I thought we could all do something together, and don't you and him have that appointment at the photography place this afternoon?" She asked me.

"Yeah. He promised me he'd be back in time for that, though," I said with a soft sigh.

"Well, if he's too busy, then stuff him," Gemma said chirpily, "we can find something to do – something super fun to brag about while he's stuck in that boring meeting with Jeff," she then smiled, "I heard this hotel has an amazing spa service. We should definitely go."

"To the spa?" My eyes widened, "The public spa? What if we get recognized?"

Gemma shrugged. "People usually only recognize us because of Harry. In my experience, it's easier to not be recognized if we're not with him. I think we'd be fine. Plus, spa treatments are great for pregnant women."

"Yeah, go on Leah," Anne smiled at me encouragingly, "and I'd be more than happy to look after Piper while you and Gemma get pampered."

"What? My eyebrows rose, "Are you sure, Anne? You don't wanna come too?"