~Sixty-Eight~

A/N: Heyyyy guess what?? You're getting another double update!! xD I figured since this is competing in the Wattys I'd better keep the attention on this book coming :p

"So, I just called my mum," Harry said as he came into our bedroom that night, "because I thought it was about time I told her about the baby."

"Oh, right! Fair enough, too – it's already been 12 weeks," I chuckled, "so...what did she say?"

"Well, I was actually a bit nervous about telling her, since the pregnancy was unplanned. I was half-expecting another one of those safe-sex lectures she's been giving me since I was 16," he chuckled as well.

"Oh my God," I sniggered, "she gave you safe-sex lectures?"

"Loads of them," Harry laughed, "honestly, I can't even count how many times she's been like: 'Don't go getting girls pregnant when you're not ready to have kids'," he recited in a posh, soft-spoken voice that resembled his mother's – and I immediately burst out laughing.

"That's so cute!" I giggled, "But she does have a point, though. After all, look what happened to Louis."

"Oh, God. I know. I mean, Freddie is a sweet little kid and all – but when Louis first told me about how that pregnancy happened, I actually felt grateful for all those lectures for once," he chuckled.

"Mm. And yet, you still got a girl pregnant with an unplanned baby," I giggled again, "although, I suppose that was really my fault."

"Yeah, well, at least it happened on a one-year anniversary, not a one-night stand," he smirked at me.

"That's true," I smirked back, "anyway, you got off-topic! What did your mum say?"

"Oh, I had nothing to worry about," Harry chuckled, "she basically screamed into the phone when I told her."

"Really?" I felt a smile spreading across my face, "So, she's happy about it?"

"Happy? She's over the fucking moon," he smiled back at me, "I guess the whole 'unplanned' thing didn't really matter to her since we've been together for over a year, anyway. I think part of her was even expecting it, to be honest."

"Expecting it?" My smile grew, "Seriously?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "she knew I didn't want to have any kids until I was in a committed relationship, and you & I are pretty committed. So, I guess she thought it was only a matter of time before something happened."

"Oh, wow! I had no idea she felt that way!"

"Neither did I. But after her initial screamy fangirl moment over the phone, she didn't really sound that surprised," he shrugged.

"Oh, well, that's a relief. I'll take that as a positive sign that she doesn't mind me mothering your children," I chuckled.

"Are you kidding?" Harry's smile grew as he sat down next to me on the bed, "My mum loves you, Leah. And she knows what a great mother you are, so of course she wouldn't mind. She probably feels really at ease, actually – knowing that her first grandchild is gonna be raised by such a loving mum," he lovingly kissed my forehead – which instantly made me blush.

"Aww..." I giggled once more, "thanks, Harry."

"Anyway, I hope you don't mind, but she really wants to see me before I go on tour," he said, "so, I've invited her and Gem over for dinner later this week."

(A/N: If you're wondering why I haven't mentioned Robin here, I'll explain it at the end of this chapter).

"Oh, OK!" I smiled, "That'd be really nice! I haven't seen them since New Year's!"