~Seventy-One~

A/N: Another chapter for this book, out at last!! Thank you guys for being so patient <3 This chapter is actually pretty damn long so I hope you enjoy it ;) ;)

I have been feeling horny as fuck lately.

It's barely been a week and a half since Harry left, and I was already dying for him to come back. I wasn't even expecting to feel this way – because while I was pregnant with Piper, I always thought of myself as fat and ugly which lowered my self-esteem and made me not even want to think about sex. But this time...it's all I can think about. And it was just making me miss Harry even more.

I was craving for him, and craving for that pleasure I know he can give me so fucking well. I needed him, and he's in a totally different country right now. It was literally torture.

I've been trying to find some sort of relief by pleasuring myself – but the bigger my bump gets, the harder it is for me to even reach down there. I mean, I can still touch myself, but it's not like it does anything for me, anyway. It was even almost like my body was refusing any type of satisfaction unless Harry was the one giving it.

I was sitting on the sofa by myself that late Saturday morning – biting my lip and whimpering softly as I crossed my legs and kept clenching myself – because doing so gave me at least one second of pleasure, and that was better than nothing. But of course, in saying that, it was nowhere near what I really wanted – and needed.

I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. Honestly, this was exactly like my high school days where I'd spend all my time fantasizing about Harry Styles coming into my room and fucking the life out of me. I felt like I was 16 again.

I was suddenly interrupted by the sound of my phone going off on the coffee table – causing me to drop my eyes down to the lit-up screen to see what it was notifying me about. And my heart immediately took a great leap when I realized it was a new message from Harry.

Eagerly, I picked up my phone and opened the message straight away – darting my eyes across the screen as I read through his text.

Baby, I miss you so fucking much. I don't think I can take this anymore. I'm suffering from Leah withdrawal. I'm starting to see you everywhere, and it just makes me miss you even more.

Just last night, I was laying in bed and staring at that empty space next to me, and I began to imagine you beside me – flashing me that cheeky smile that drives me crazy before you started to crawl on top of me...teasing me and making me crave you.

It was too much. It was all so vivid that I could've sworn I actually felt the softness of your skin. I had to get up in the middle of the night and take a shower just to relieve myself. I need you so badly, Leah. I've never felt like this on tour...I'm not used to it. And I don't want to get used to it. I just want to come running back home to you and never let you go.

Claire taught me this face yesterday: T_T. I feel like it's pretty fucking accurate right now.

Call me, baby? Pleeease?? Xxx

I honestly started to feel really flustered after reading his message – even more than I already was. And as soon as I saw the last part of the next, I wasted no time and called him straight away. And he literally picked up just as quickly as I'd called him.

"Leah?" He sounded like he'd been longing to hear my voice, "Did you get my message already?"

"My phone was right in front of me when you sent it," I replied with a soft chuckle, "trust me, babe – I know exactly how you feel."