~Chapter 107~

A/N: Hiiii. So, nothing too special really happens in this chapter. Oh, aside from maybe a bit of 

**SMUT**

But aside from that, yeah this chapter isn't really that interesting. Hehe

As Harry predicted, Anne and Gemma happily agreed to look after Piper and Aria while we drove down to Worthing to see Ashley. Anne, in particular, was so excited for the opportunity to spend more time with her granddaughters. She even told Gemma that she didn't mind taking care of them on her own – but Gemma insisted on helping her out since the two girls were still a pretty big handful.

Soon enough, the weekend of Ashley's birthday finally rolled by. I had literally pumped my tits until they couldn't take it anymore to make sure that Aria had plenty of milk to last the whole time we were gone. To be honest, I probably went a bit overboard since it was literally less than two days and one night that we would be gone – plus we had just started her on very small amounts of baby cereal to start easing her into solids, and we also had plenty of that at home. But, y'know – better safe than sorry – and I'd rather be at ease knowing she had plenty of food than worrying she might not have enough.

So, here we were – sitting in Harry's car, making the long drive to Worthing so that we could get to Harry's apartment and spend some time together before we had to go and see Ashley. And I was trying my best not to think about the girls too much – otherwise I was gonna end up over-worrying and feeling guilty for leaving them. And I wanted to be here, in the moment with Harry. It was the first time in four months we were alone together – and I wanted to make the most of it.

"You know what, love?" A smile began to play at Harry's lips as he focused on the road, "I'm really excited for this."

"I know, Harry," I smiled as well, "I'm excited, too."

"No, I mean like – excited to see you drunk," he started to chuckle, "like, we've been together for almost two years, and I still haven't seen you drunk."

"Yes you have!" I objected.

"Nope. Tipsy, maybe – but never fully out of it, off-your-face drunk."

I scoffed. "Well, I haven't seen you drunk, either."

"Yes you have, Leah," Harry corrected me, "plenty of times."

"Fuck off!" I refused to believe him, "When?"

"Not long after you and Piper moved in, I went to that party, remember?" Harry briefly took his eyes off the road to glance at me, "One of my cousins' 21st? I came home that night completely off my trolley."

"Oh..." I started to smile, "yep. Nevermind. I do remember that. You wanted us to have sex, but then your face fell smack-bang in the middle of my tits and you were asleep in 30 seconds," I began to laugh, "fuck, that was funny."

"Okay, you didn't need to bring up all the details," Harry huffed which only made me laugh harder.

"Well, still – that was only one time," I playfully argued, "not plenty of times like you tried to insist."

"Well, what about that time I drunk-called you in Paris?" Harry pressed on, "That was pretty bad, too."

"Well, actually Harry, I was very relieved when I got that call. Because it took you so long to call me that I was starting to worry your plane had fully fucking crashed. So, drunk or not – I'm glad you called me. And, again – two times isn't plenty."

"Fine. Allow me to present another argument," he continued, "almost two years together, and we've never gotten drunk together."

"Alright. Now you're getting somewhere," I giggled, "I know I wasn't exactly in the best circumstances to do stuff like that when we met, H, and I'm sorry about that."