~Fifty-Eight~

A/N: Hiiii, got a couple assignments done so I finally squeezed in some writing time (am recovering from a sickness too -_-). Thank you all so much for your patience!! <3

ARE YOU READY FOR THE HARAH ANNIVERSARY?? :D

~Harry~

I woke up in the early morning and stifled a groan as I sat up in bed and began to rub my eyes. I glanced over to the other side of the bed, where I saw that Leah was still sound asleep beside me – causing me to break out a warm, tired smile.

I leaned towards my bedside table as carefully as I could to make sure that I didn't wake Leah up – reaching for my phone and switching it on to check the time. It was nearly 8AM, and I was relieved to see that it was still pretty early. But as my eyes drifted a little further down my phone screen, they immediately widened as I suddenly remembered what day it was.

It was the morning of me and Leah's first anniversary.

I felt myself instantly starting to smile again once I realized it. It's official: Leah & I have been dating for one whole year – and that made me feel all warm inside.

I glanced back at Leah once more and chuckled softly to myself when I saw that she was still fast asleep. I knew my girlfriend well – and that's why I also knew that when she's tired, she gets totally knocked out when she goes to bed and doesn't even wake up remotely early unless she had an alarm set for the next day.

So that's why, last night, I made sure to get her especially tired (which I may or may not have done by having one or two rounds of sex with her) so that she'd be out like a light as soon as her head hits her pillow. I also made sure that she had not even one alarm set to wake her up this morning, because I had plans for today – a lot of them – and she was not going to spoil those plans by getting up early.

Although...I suppose I don't want her getting up too late...so I guess I'd better set an alarm before I leave today to wake her up.

My first plan of the day was getting me and Piper out of the house before Leah wakes up. And I swear to God, Piper wakes up at the crack of dawn each morning – because as soon as she senses the sunlight coming through her curtains, her eyes open right up – and there's no chance of them closing again. Because there have been several occasions when she comes barging into me and Leah's room at seven or even six in the morning shouting "IT'S MORNING!" at the top of her lungs.

And that's why, as soon as I woke up, I hopped out of bed and quickly put on a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants – because I really needed to get to Piper before she gets to us – so that I could stop her from running into our bedroom and waking up Leah.

I crept out of the bedroom quickly but quietly – making my way down the hallway to reach Piper's room. I quietly knocked on the door before opening it by a small crack – seeing that Piper was already sitting up in bed and putting on her slippers. But the sound of me opening the door caught her attention immediately, and her head jerked up straight away – but as soon as she saw me, she broke out a huge smile.

"Daddy!" Piper scrambled off her bed and ran to the door to greet me, "Daddy, daddy! Good morning!"

"Shhh," I held a finger up to my lips and smiled at her, "good morning, love. Did you sleep well?" I whispered to her.

"Yes, daddy!" She replied happily but a little more quietly, "Did you?"

"Yes I did, thank you Piper," my smile grew, "now, don't come running into me and mummy's room today, OK? Mummy was very tired last night – and she's still fast asleep."