~Four~ *

***Edited in October 2022***

A/N: Hiiiii, so the last part of this chapter was just like a last-minute filler thing, and idk what you guys'll think of it. Just warning you on that :p

"Aidan!" I immediately rushed to my brother as soon as I saw him entering the shop, "Where the hell have you been? I haven't heard from you in days!"

"Sorry, sis. But you're gonna love me for this," he grinned at me, "yesterday, I woke up at 5AM and drove up to London, and I was almost first in line to get you these," he held up two little slips of paper in his hand that I couldn't quite identify, "two tickets for you and Piper to see your future husband."

My jaw immediately dropped.

"Oh my God!" I felt my face light up all over, "Fuck...fuck, you actually got them!"

"I did," he grinned at me, "who's the best brother in the world?"

"You! It's forever gonna be you!" I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh, I already know that. I just wanted to hear you say it," he said with a chuckle as he hugged me back, "and you'd better be grateful, because one: I drove for a total of nearly three and a half hours going to London and back, and two: it was total chaos at the venue box office, that I was really tempted to just give up and leave," he then smiled at me as we pulled away, "oh yeah, and three: I may or may not have managed to get you front row tickets."

"Seriously?!" My voice went a tone higher, "Oh my God...oh my fucking God, Aidan, you're so amazing," I hugged him again, "thank you so much. Piper's gonna be so happy. I owe you everything for this."

"Ah, it was no problem, Number Two. Despite how much inward pain it caused me to keep such a close eye on Harry's Twitter page and all the tabloids, and pushing through all those crazy fucking fans at the venue office, I was still glad to help you out."

"I love you so much, Number One. I don't know what I'd ever do without you," my voice broke a little since I was already feeling so overwhelmed at the fact that I had tickets to a fucking Harry Styles gig, "how...how much were they? I'll...I'll pay you back right away."

"Don't worry about all that yet. You just drive yourself and Piper up to London, and enjoy that show. I'll tell you how much they were once you get back," he said with a smile before holding the tickets out to me, "the gig's in two days' time – on Friday night – and he's gonna be at a place called 'The Garage'. The address is on the tickets. Oh – and the tickets came with wristbands that you and Piper are gonna have to wear to the show. I kept them in the car since they're way more important than these things," he nodded down at the tickets and chuckled, "you don't have the wristband, you aren't getting in," he then looked at me, "woah...wait a minute, Lee...are you crying?"

"A little bit," I admitted with a sniffle and a soft chuckle, "it's just...Aidan, you're...you're so amazing..." I looked up at him with a tearful smile, "I can't possibly thank you enough for this..."

"Aw, hey...don't sweat it, sis," he opened his arms and pulled me into another hug, "you know how much I love you and Piper. Doing this for you was no trouble at all."

"That's not the vibe you gave me when I first asked you to buy the tickets," I told him cheekily once we pulled away.

"Oh, come on – I was joking. Kinda," he chuckled, "no, you're right – I really couldn't be fucked at first...but then I realized how much this was gonna mean to you...and how it's gonna send my niece over the moon. So...in the end, I was glad you asked me to help you out, because you know how much I like making that little girl smile, too."