~Sixty-Two~

A/N: Yeah I'm updating this again because why not xD 

It's been a while since the last time I posted a new chapter this fast, hasn't it?? xD xD

"Oh my God. That is so weird," I told Harry as I came out of the bathroom.

"What's weird?" He asked me.

"I'm actually not even bleeding anymore," I said, "I was barely getting any blood on my pads – and just a little bit on the toilet paper. And now, the bleeding's just completely stopped. Nothing on the pad, or on the toilet paper."

"Oh," Harry frowned a little, "yeah...that is kinda weird."

"What the hell's happened this month?" I frowned as well.

"Well...is it the birth control, maybe?" Harry asked, "Those pills are said to do weird things to your cycle and your period, right?"

"Hey...yeah," I began to nod, "yeah...you're right. They are said to do that. A lot of women take birth control just to lighten their period flow, after all..." I mused.

Harry nodded back in agreement. "I don't mean to bring it up, love, but...when you were on birth control with Curtis...did you have similar problems with your period?"

"Actually...yeah, I did," I nodded again, "it made my periods all sorts of fucked up."

"Well, there you go then," Harry smiled at me, "I wouldn't worry about it too much, love. If you ask me, I'd say it's just the pills. But you're meeting Ashley today, anyway – so you can always ask for her take on it if you want. This probably would be better off as a woman-to-woman talk, after all," he said with a soft chuckle.

I chuckled as well. "True. I really do think you're right, but I suppose it's good to have that girl's opinion, too."

"Exactly," Harry smiled at me, "are you sure you're up for going out though, babe? You've had a tough period this month, and you look pretty tired."

"I am tired. I don't know why," I sighed, "but...I'm sure a coffee with Ash will fix it up. Don't worry."

"OK. Just checking," he took me by the waist and kissed me tenderly, "I'm gonna miss you today, babe."

"Aw...I'll miss you, too," I smiled at him after we pulled away, "I promise I won't stay out for too long, OK? I'll just spend an hour or two with Ash, and then I'm all yours."

"Sounds good," he smirked a little, "but even if you set yourself a time limit, don't forget to enjoy yourself."

"I won't," I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him again, "I love you."

Harry smiled and warmly touched his forehead to mine. "I love you," he gave my hips a gentle squeeze, "would you let me drop you off again, love? I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to you just yet."

"Aww," I giggled, "well, if you're really fine with it, then sure."

"Of course I'm fine with it," his smile grew, "are you meeting at that same café in Knightsbridge?"

"Yep. I think that's a thing for us, now – to meet up at that café," I chuckled.

"Kind of like how it became our thing to go to Sea Lane when you still lived in Worthing, I guess," Harry chuckled as well, "OK, baby. Go on and fetch your jacket, and then we'll get going."

***

"Leah!" Ashley squealed and scooped me into her arms – giving me the tightest hug as soon as she saw me, "Oh my God, it's so good to see you!"